Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

octavia quest bug

padds

spoilers --- 

doing that super annoying and lame part where you have to run around jumping on good and bad notes while shooting sentients ir repeats three times getting slightly more annoying and dull each time , well if you fall off as inaros and it kills you you get stuck in a permanent coffin with no countdown and have to abort out wasting the last hour of jumping around trying to find the one red note on a red background with red back lighting, or at least i assume i missed one damned if i could find it couldnt see or hear it ,might be another bug there.

so 

hmm I fell a couple times but didn't die just respawned, also I was playing frost. maybe its a bug for inaros? or your game could just a have a "special" moment. could've sworn at one point thought a random person spawned into my game halfway through. start looking around and he as mastery rank 4 or something was really kind of funny

Edited by Infamystoops

You sure you did complete it? I mean, I thought game had bugged at some point, then it turned out there was this tinier red note I hadn't spotted.

I guess DE could spawn markers when you have like, 3 notes or less to find so people don't spend half an hour wondering if the mission is bugged...

on the last stage it bugged for me. there should had been a red corrupted note somewhere in there, but I went around like 20 times looking for it but there was no particle effect I could see.

I recorded a good overview of what I was looking at, I don't think you will see anything I missed but here it is>

Edited by Ghogiel

I can't even get that far.  I'm on Lua, stuck trying to activate this Orokin pipe organ thing, and nothing is happening.  There were some sentients, and after a couple revives, I managed to kill them, but now I'm just staring in this room, feeling lost.

-----------------------

Edit - restarting Warframe fixed that.

Edited by EvilKam

2 hours ago, Ghogiel said:

on the last stage it bugged for me. there should had been a red corrupted note somewhere in there, but I went around like 20 times looking for it but there was no particle effect I could see.

I recorded a good overview of what I was looking at, I don't think you will see anything I missed but here it is>

You should try and listen where the red corrupted note, it makes a sound when it plays one, so it can help you to find it, btw, i found out that there are some red corrupted that are smaller than the rest...

45 minutes ago, TheWhiskyGhost said:

You should try and listen where the red corrupted note, it makes a sound when it plays one, so it can help you to find it, btw, i found out that there are some red corrupted that are smaller than the rest...

Can you tell me what the sound sounds like and when it plays in that vid?

Edited by Ghogiel

Same problem here, i completed the 2 outer laps, but on the 3rd it's just stuck and not progressing. Checked over 9000 times going around and around but couldn't find no red note nor anything, and the song sounds just perfect with no corruptions.
After that i got frustrated and just Alt+F4 the F♪♫k out of Bugframe

• 2 months later...

On 26/3/2017 at 6:13 AM, TheWhiskyGhost said:

Thanks that was helpful, and there is one red corrupted is totally smaller than the other.