Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Kuva visibility

Marine027

I understand you wantign us farm more for things, Riven i already ignore as faield bandaid and onyl famr it when i got time or in the mood.

Or like recently needinga few for Octavia. It not helps if it fails becasue clouds are invisible or you often not see them where they come from sicne its above or under the siphons current position.

Worse place to do that also is Eris, dark red background, best idea havign the clouds also dark and red.

Make them more visible, the sound not helps with Guardians knocking you around or Hyekka Master and her Pets making to much sound and visual it is a mess in  certain Kuva Flood missions with just to many stuff on the screen.

You know waht wohuld help also, our operator not dieing instantly and our Warframe actually doing something while we are in Operator mode.

I am still hoping Warframes are there own thing andn ot just empty puppets, personal opinion wsie, this sitll pisses me off.

I not like the Tenno chids or Lotus, all self hypocrits.

End of my rant becasue i am by now angry after trying to farm Octavia parts before the Quest with Luan music room finally spwawend but now having ot hear of Derelict Survival havinga Bug not givign out the Neuroptics. And the Kuva bug thign not helps.