Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic opened, prime piece not rewarded

Rydia

In a mission completed just now, 5:46pm on 3/25, I received void traces but no reward is listed. If I got void traces, I should have qualified for a reward since I couldn't get traces unless I brought a relic and opened it, right? I don't think this should be possible. Screen attached. I have never had this happen before.

Edit: I did see the "select a reward" screen but was unable to select anything and there were also only three rewards on the screen - I was not there. I didn't catch that screen, unfortunately.

52D5E78E51984AA1F3BF569EB065FC8526895565?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by Rydia
More details.

8 minutes ago, Mepheri said:

you did not take a relic and clicked "go without relic" by mistake, you'd still get traces as long as you picked up 10 reactant but wouldnt get to choose a reward, be more careful next time :P

If that's the truth I'll eat my hat! I definitely thought I had a relic equipped, but I tested it and got the same experience you described. I shall leave this post up as a testament to my idiocy and shame so others may know what I now know.

Edited by Rydia

Just now, Rydia said:

If that's the truth I'll eat my hat! I definitely thought I had a relic equipped, but I tested it and got the same experience you described. I shall leave this post up as a testament to my idiocy and shame.

i've done this as well a few times, just being careful ince that one time i missed a public run getting an ember prime bp and i didnt have a relic equiped :P

So just today I was running some Lith capture mission and ran into the same issue as OP, key's gone and I wasn't able to pick reward. Next mission I've ran with like 3 MR22 guys and only I and one other dude were able to pick reward. Few missions later UI didn't show me reactants I and my team collected so I've collected them like halfblind. Luckily I was able to pick rewards. So something definitely is going on.

BTW is it just me or Earth missions in the night are way too dark now?

Edited by MikuBlade

• 2 months later...

I've had that bug twice, now. I thought at first I had forgotten to equip a relic, but today I equipped the only relic I had of a certain type, and ran a solo exterminate Axi mission. I got all ten reactants, Lotus said my relic was opened, but when I completed the mission, I got nothing.:angry:

I had, recently, another episode of this. This time around, it was because of some sort of weirdness with matchmaking: I selected a relic and everything, but then there was some sort of bobble during matchmaking (it formed the team, but didn't start the mission, then someone left, then the timer was started). Apparently, there was enough weirdness there that it "forgot" that I'd equipped a relic, and I ended up starting the mission without one equipped. I had no idea until I hit ten reactant and no Lotus voice over.