Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon balance pass on consoles

(PSN)Silenceform

Question

Hello there,

Are the changes for the weapons that receive a nerf will get the same treatment on consoles because of their popularity/clearspeed on PC ?

Synoid Simulor :

I use myself the Synoid Simulor for almost 50% of the time because this weapon is great for fast clearing low-mid content of the game( high content if you use Mirage ), but the mechanic change is really needed for this weapon ?

I think the main problem here is the damage range of the orb stacking event, this is the big part of the weapon clearspeed. Reducing it from 3-8 to 1-3 was perfect, i hate the fact you could destroy explosives/cold barrels, and damaged windows from Corpus ship tileset very easily during a run. The damage is decent for a end game weapon, no need to change anything else.

Another thing i hate about the Synoid Simulor is it make a annoying noise when firing orbs.

Even if this weapon get the same nerf treatment on consoles, there are still some weapons combinaison far more powerful than this one in a not very popular state until today, but will show their true colors to the community soon. You are simply reducing the number of end game viable weapons in our arsenal.

Tonkor :

I'm not a fan of this weapon because how punitive it is when you miss shots with a controller because of the small magazine size of 2 ammo by default, i used to use it point blank because how bad i was sometimes with it, so adding self damage to it won't make me want to reuse that weapon anymore.

Telos Boltace :

I never tried this weapon yet, even if i have it on my inventary, i like the utility of destroying ressources crates in a large zone like i do with my ignis, but now i consider not investing in this weapon in the future anymore because of the recent changes on PC version.

Why would you apply these changes to this weapon on consoles ? I don't think this weapon have the same popularity and clearspeed on consoles, i have seen far more players using the Galatine prime, myself included until today than the Telos Boltace, mostly because of the non existance of maccros in consoles, players cannot spam the slide attack as fast as you can do on PC, so i think this weapon can stay unchanged on consoles.

This post is mostly for the developers and console players, but PC players can participate to this too with a constructive feedback, even if these weapons were already changed for them.

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Silenceform said:

Are the changes for the weapons that receive a nerf will get the same treatment on consoles because of their popularity/clearspeed on PC ?

Console get the same stuff that PC does, you will be getting the changes to the weapons that PC got with U20 unless DE changes them on PC first which will lead them to be changed for the console build.