Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Verdict Trial/Raid frozen UI

(PSN)darklan

In the Jordas Verdict Trial when you get to the last part and go inside the golem, the UI seems to freeze in place (becomes static). It will remain frozen no matter what you do in the third part. Makes the Jordas Verdict harder than it should be since you cannot see your energy, health, armor degradation, or number of injectors held. This has happened on almost every single JV since the recent update, either to myself or multiple people in the party.

Another bug that happens in JV, injectors that are picked up refuse to be deposited into the vape for some players  on the third part.

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)l ZimPapa l said:

If you die in Archwing while the UI shows Warframe abilities you cannot revive for the duration of the trial.

This happened to a member on my team yesterday.  We started with 4 and one person got dc'ed, so we were down to 3.  Then, one person had this glitch and there were only 2 of us left, neither of us had a Fluctus, meaning the spore was just about impossible to put into Jordas.  The one who was down was able to dashboard and rejoin, which cleared up that glitch, but it also made Jordas appear in the wrong area of the map for them, so they couldn't enter after knocking the spore in.  Luckily, all 3 of us know what to do inside and we got through it.

It would be nice to have these things fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

So work was done to the JV Trial...as evidence the elevator decends if vapes are not filled up. The coding must have been altered, yet the myriad of bugs were not fixed or even aknowledged.

When DE looks at the pie chart of activity, the trials are near the smallest of slices. The lack of attention is not accidental.

On 4/21/2017 at 1:23 PM, (Xbox One)l ZimPapa l said:

So work was done to the JV Trial...as evidence the elevator decends if vapes are not filled up. The coding must have been altered, yet the myriad of bugs were not fixed or even aknowledged.

When DE looks at the pie chart of activity, the trials are near the smallest of slices. The lack of attention is not accidental.

They haven't even acknowledged that they changed the elevator operation.  It's not in the patch notes.  I asked about it on that thread and have gotten silence.

On 3/31/2017 at 6:50 AM, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

This happened to a member on my team yesterday.  We started with 4 and one person got dc'ed, so we were down to 3.  Then, one person had this glitch and there were only 2 of us left, neither of us had a Fluctus, meaning the spore was just about impossible to put into Jordas.  The one who was down was able to dashboard and rejoin, which cleared up that glitch, but it also made Jordas appear in the wrong area of the map for them, so they couldn't enter after knocking the spore in.  Luckily, all 3 of us know what to do inside and we got through it.

It would be nice to have these things fixed.

If you are using amnesia, you can position ourself about the jordas and shoot both buttons at the same time while warding grace is active, (this is because warding grace causes his face plates to close slower and his buttons turn yellow from green slower). It is difficult but it is possible, I was forced to two man this thanks to the same glitch.

My raiding team and I are having a bevy of issues with JV:

1) In the first mission, first section (archwing) the host melee destroys the spore

2) In the first mission, second section (after archwing) we are having repeated issues with users not being able to see or use the protective bubbles (sometimes only one or two, other times all)

3) In the third mission we have the most issues - frozen HUDs (followed by perma-dead if you aren't revived), continuous jumping from 3rd to 1st person, seriously slow frame rates, and constantly having members booted from the mission (supposedly for being outside the game range when inside the golum).  

Additionally, we have members who fail to get archanes after the mission (we play right after reset so there is no question that they should be receiving them).  We're still managing to finish the missions, but this is getting insane.  We experience issues in varying degrees EVERY DAY when we play JV, and the list just keeps getting longer.

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)Imacowmoo195 said:

If you are using amnesia, you can position ourself about the jordas and shoot both buttons at the same time while warding grace is active, (this is because warding grace causes his face plates to close slower and his buttons turn yellow from green slower). It is difficult but it is possible, I was forced to two man this thanks to the same glitch.

I use Amesha every time and we've noticed that Warding Grace now causes the face plates to move slowly - I don't think it used to do that.  It used to also stop the spore from moving, but that seems to have changed as well.  Next time, I'll try your technique.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)ShhhImaGirl said:

1) In the first mission, first section (archwing) the host melee destroys the spore

I usually host, and this happens to me pretty much every time.  I don't even bother pushing the spore anymore.

https://youtu.be/faW4JyxV13g  

So i have done JV a cuple of times now and every time i get gliched when im dying and have to revive, i get purged out while im dying or just purged and it glitches ,either im outside with warframe insted of archwing and if i die i Can't revive, or just Can't revive

Edited by (PS4)Gusteru86
Added link