Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the Secura Lecta

lloydcars21

Question

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, lloydcars21 said:

Hi everyone was just wondering if anyone knows if the double credits only work if you have the weapon equipped or does it work with quick melee as well any help would be much appreciated. 

Actually, depending on your MR, it may be as high as 4x as many credits. Double credits is just the lowest bonus for MR8.

Credit farming still happens on Akkad? The only reason Akkad was feasible for decent credit farming was the improper mechanics that laid behind the Secura lecta prior to it's "nerf" The S.Lecta was forcing medium sized credit drops on every single creature. So when the little critters of akkad were rolling around there were a lot of little creatures dropping far more cash than they ought to (some shouldn't have been dropping credits at all).

If you want a good credit farm hit the Index. The silver level can be completed with relative ease and awards 135k for a mission that takes about as much time as five waves on Akkad. Even the bronze level at only 25 points (I could solo that with my Mk1-Braton) gives out 75k in less time than five at Akkad. And running public I almost always run into other people farming credits (and some sweet mods) so I'm never alone there. Even Seimeni on Ceres awards more credits (20k vs 18k) for lower level enemies plus Orocells.

Just did a test; five waves on Akkad, Five minutes for 25400 credits (22400 DS payout plus 3000 mission credits with no boosters). Exact same loadout on the Index got the fifty necessary points for silver in 3:40 and a minute or so to let Anyo's team score a couple times and run down the clock for 135000.