Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblems... We Need To Test These First.

Nod_Off

So we uploaded out emblem. It was approved and just now updated.... It did not turn out how it should have. And not it will cost us another 150 plat to try again and again... 

We need a way to test the appearance before hand... This is frustrating. 

Edited by Zackai

Well I hope they make an exception and let you resubmit it for free. Then add whether or not they will support transparency and what color to make the transparent parts.

Much appreciated. I submitted a ticket. 

You want legal action to be brought to against DE?

I'm sure you got some talented folks in your clan that can at least adjust that logo enough so it isnt the same exact logo used in the anime.

It's not a hard concept to grasp that these emblems are no different than in-game avatars. Forums don't get taken down if you upload a McDonald's logo, Sherlock.

Edited by RaijinZD

I'll just keep my Lotus emblem then. Saves me the 150 plat I have to pay in addition to the initial 30; only to get a bugged logo with no transparency.

Personally I think the Lotus emblem looks awesome, so I'm just going to use that one. :)

It's not a hard concept to grasp that these emblems are no different than in-game avatars. Forums don't get taken down if you upload a McDonald's logo, Sherlock.

Most forums you dont need to pay to get an avatar.

DE already profited from this, profited off the use of copyrighted work. I think it's copyrighted... it should be.

I aint no big city lawyer but problems usually arise when money is exchanged. Could be wrong and maybe i should look into APB where they let you put your art all over the place and see if there are any rules there. But it's safer to just change the size of some of the letters, flip the yin yang sing, easy stuff just to be safe.

This must be a bug, the transparcy obviously works fine when the logo is posted in this forum post,..

probaly a PNG  file i suspect?

Anyhow, the 150 and then 30 plat for using it, is so insulting to me,

i know, no one in my clan would ever spend 180 plat on a clan logo, myself includet;... sad,  it could have been cool though..

These "free to play" games, quickly ends up being much more expensive than the normal payment method for a game,...

Hm, that's why I was very hestitant to upload an emblem...

I would have incorporated transparency on a PNG-24 file as well.

Thanks for bravely storming ahead though, at least we know for sure now...

I hope they fix that up for you...

Guess clans can use that time it takes to bring this emblem system up to speed to work on their logos and draft a cool emblem style.

Sit down with some graphically gifted members or commission an illustrator to make you a few drafts of a logo that really stands out, maybe have a vote for your members to decide between a few prototypes...

As for the "copyrighted logo" discussion, I wouldn't have noticed if someone hadn't brought it up.

Guess I'm pretty outdated when it comes to them animes.

Edited by Sherbniz