Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Fortress mission rewards thread

Iceheart125

So, there's been talk about how to make the Kuva Fortress visited for more than just synthula alerts and edgy grineer vibes. part of the problem, as with the rest of the system, is that once you get into a mission, killing things, great! But what do you get from the rotation rewards? As has been stated time and time again, why does the KUVA Fortress not drop it?

I propose that the rotation rewards for defense and survival have 400 kuva as a reward chance, much like the 400 endo reward- not enough to make siphons redundant, if need be, put the kuva reward as a rotation b reward only, or b and c, that way it still will take longer than the average siphon run, but offer an alternative to running the same minimission over and over.

If the table had Lith and Meso relics, endo for rotation A, Neo relics and kuva for rotation B, and Neo, Axi, and kuva for rotation C as rewards, would that make you more interested in running missions on it? Discuss.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I mean, I would like it to have some sort of incentive other than Sovereign Outcast, though the Survival there is very fun on it's own. 

it is, and i'd go there more often if there was a real reward once you've gotten that mod.

• 1 month later...

This is a very good idea, We really need another way to earn Kuva and not just jumping in and out of a loading screen, rushing mission after mission.

600 Kuva per normal mission equals 6 missions for 1 roll later on.

The idea DE had of making weapons useful again via Riven mods was good but It's not even fun anymore, it just takes SOOOOOOOO much time to earn enough Kuva for 1 roll and I'm not buying any more boosters.

DE wanted us to go back to the Kuva Fortress and all there is to go there for is the Sovereign Outcast stance, I personally gave up on getting that mod years ago while I still farm for Kuva even though it is a holy nightmare and a half.

We really really really need an easier, faster, more comfortable or less annoying way of earning Kuva.