Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Needs a "Dungeon" Mission!

xXBarnowlXx

I've been playing Warframe for 3 years. During that time I've seen the game evolve into something great. But, I have also noticed the flaws and shortcomings too. The main complaint that there's always been an issue with the lack of endgame. There's been attempts no doubt, raids, syndicates, focus, sorties; but nothing that can really satisfy players. I am suggesting that DE implement a dungeon mission type similar to other MMO's.

Though we have raids they are, in my opinion, boring, filled with mundane chores, bugs and for the most part, unrewarding. I'd like to see missions that are in a sense, less about completing just the objectives, and have the main focus be on the players and their skill in the game. If this thread gets some attention I'll be willing to go into more detail; but for now I'm short on time. All I'm saying is I just want a mission type that like raids; but plays more like dungeons in other MMOs. Something that's while challenging, it's not cheesy, and satisfying for veterans to complete.

What do you guys think, could something like dungeons work in Warframe? Anything you'd like to see, or have questions leave your comments below; I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Edited by xXBarnowlXx