Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naaru's Armor custom

ASURA1555

Question

So, I was looking for warframe fan content when I found a interesting Excalibur customization called Naaru . When I google it, I discovered that this Naaru was indeed a player, not a Original character or something like that. But I couldn't really match the fashion pieces he uses in the fan arts. Just the pendragon helmet and the edo shoulder plate. What is missing?

Can someone help?

ae2f2dfc233a9d29b1fabe3d2ea01951.jpg

15 answers to this question

About platina... What is the best way to get?Which mods and/or prime pieces are the best ones to sell? 'Cause I always sell something that isn't interesting. And the Pendragon helmet... How low or high is the chance of an alert mission with this helmet's blueprint? I really want that helmet. Also thanks for the answers. I never thought I could get some help.

Edited by ASURA1555

12 hours ago, ASURA1555 said:

About platina... What is the best way to get?Which mods and/or prime pieces are the best ones to sell? 'Cause I always sell something that isn't interesting. And the Pendragon helmet... How low or high is the chance of an alert mission with this helmet's blueprint? I really want that helmet. Also thanks for the answers. I never thought I could get some help.

Mods from syndicates sells consistently for 10p, corrupted mods from orokin derelicts sell for 20-70 acording to what you get

On topic, i think the best combination would be excal with imortal skin, pendragon helmet, dragon nikana (no skin), despair (can't remember if kunai's case is like that or not, but despair look somewhat close), imperator syandana, and the edo plates (baro's prisma edo'd work too)

OK so I did my best to make this in-game, here we go-

Spoiler

EAC662A232DBB821B76D5B2FF90CFA24EDFDAE58 (1680×1050)(on this one I had to fake a few placeholders, which are replaced below for proper detail. Since I don't own the Edo shoulders I used the Prisma version, and I don't own the Imperator syandana so used the Holiday version.)

CF4B3DB4B69CDFFE7951D1B69169DF87FB0E4B7D (1680×1050)

AF1EA946D3A01EB730320991A13F7CCDDDC42FEB (1680×1050)

I know the red on the syandana is probably too bright but you can always mess around and find the red that's right for you.

So we have:
  Immortal Skin with Pendragon Helmet
  Edo Shoulders
  Imperator Syandana
  Excal Agile stance

For the sword, the Dragon Nikana is probably a perfect match, (I don't have it anymore since I got the Nikana Prime so I used the Prime with the Day of the Dead skin which basically makes it look the same).

Hope that helps!

Cheers.
~R~

note: I did try out the Despair and the Hikou Prime for the thighs but they don't look anything close to the armor that is in the art. Neither do the Edo leg pieces.

Edited by Rolunde
added note

On 09/04/2017 at 1:23 AM, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Mods from syndicates sells consistently for 10p, corrupted mods from orokin derelicts sell for 20-70 acording to what you get

On topic, i think the best combination would be excal with imortal skin, pendragon helmet, dragon nikana (no skin), despair (can't remember if kunai's case is like that or not, but despair look somewhat close), imperator syandana, and the edo plates (baro's prisma edo'd work too)

Thanks a lot