Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banish's Mechanic

Repiru

Question

6 answers to this question

If you don't roll after casting once, no you technically can't recast it on affected enemies because they aren't in the same plane as you.

Which means you can continuously spam Banish to bring them all into the opposite plane, without worrying about having a mix of Banished and unbanished enemies, because they're always not on your plane when talking about using Banish only.

If you use Rift Surge, you can recast Banish to both bring in and push out enemies while you are in the Rift.

46 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

If you don't roll after casting once, no you technically can't recast it on affected enemies because they aren't in the same plane as you.

Which means you can continuously spam Banish to bring them all into the opposite plane, without worrying about having a mix of Banished and unbanished enemies, because they're always not on your plane when talking about using Banish only.

If you use Rift Surge, you can recast Banish to both bring in and push out enemies while you are in the Rift.

Rift surge pushes out enemies? I thought it constantly brings enemies in the rift?

4 hours ago, Repiru said:

Rift surge pushes out enemies? I thought it constantly brings enemies in the rift?

I meant it as you have the option to do both if you combo Rift Surge with Banish, if you stay in the Rift during the combo.

For example:

Banish enemies into Rift -> You Rift Walk -> do a Rift Surge -> Banish surged enemies to bring others into Rift -> Banish that group again to throw them out to normal plane.