Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how do i get loki prime on ps4 i only have about 25 plat

(PSN)UnstableEnt1ty

Question

6 answers to this question

- You can do Void Fissure runs to crack open relics and sell what's inside. Use warframe.market as a guide for how much certain items will sell for. Slow and takes a lot of work, but reliable.
- You can purchase Baro Ki'Teer items (namely, Primed mods) and sell them to players. Depending on the item, prices may go up if Baro hasn't sold the item in a while.
- You can accumulate parts for Prime items that will be vaulted next (most likely Ash/Carrier/Vectis Prime) and wait for, like, half a year until they're vaulted and prices shoot up.
- Do some merchanting. Buy low, sell high.

Of course, other options are:

- Purchase platinum directly.
- Wait until Loki Prime is re-released, and farm for him then (or buy his parts at a MUCH lower price).

Just note, though-- the only substantial difference between Loki and Loki Prime is maximum energy, which will have virtually no effect on your gameplay unless you need it for Quick Thinking tanking. As you get better mods, you'll be getting shot less and less; and as you get shot less and less, the difference between Loki and Loki Prime becomes minimal. (This is as opposed to something like Rhino vs Rhino Prime, where the difference is very noticeable and can be felt during every moment of gameplay.)

It might be worth it to just grab a regular Loki by farming the Hyena Pack on Neptune.

1 hour ago, (PS4)UnstableEnt1ty said:

i just want loki he looks so cool and i love stealth pls help me im desprate

Till the time they will remove it from the vault, the only way to get it is to close your eyes and dream about it if you are not willing to pay around 400 plat

You don't exactly "need" vaulted or unavaiable frames or items in this game. Some sure have better stats, what allows building diversity and special uses (loki prime in raids, maiming strike for naramon/crit builds, volt prime for melee) but it's really irrelevant to your experience. A prime sure won't make you a pro all of a sudden ya know, nor fix your present issues.

Warframe is a free to play game so you might wanna resort to strategys which are typical to this genre which include:

hard work (earning plat, farming once avaiable again)

or buying stuff with money (plat in this case. Just don't buy sets that miss the system. That's plain fraud.)

There is no in between, no easy way that doesn't include begging and i'd doubt that someone would gift you a massive plat worth just like that, just to satisfy your belief that you'd need it.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108