Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix the spawn right on top of you issue !!!

Sepharoth

I am not sure if anyone else has this issue but I sure do. First, every time a syndicate death squad spawns in the game, it spawns directly on top of me. Not somewhere in the mission but right on top of me. I know they are coming but it doesn't make a difference because they spawn directly on top of me. And when I do fissure missions especially, I get quite a few spawns in every mission that spawn directly on top of me as well. I did a void fissure mission last night where I spawned in a little room with only one way out. I was standing at the door and literally like 8 to 10 enemies spawned right at the doorway trapping me inside and pretty much killing me instantly. Not once but twice because I had to respawn right back into the group of enemies. And I had no energy since I had just got into the mission so I couldn't even use any of my warframe abilities. Anyway, it isn't really all that fun when the enemy spawns right on top of you so can you please take a look and fix it so that the enemies don't do it anymore.

P.S. At least think about allowing us to start missions with full energy in case we get spawned on right at the start of a mission as I did last night.

Edited by Sepharoth

Pretty sure they spawn at your current location when the third screen flash happens after the Syndicate leader has finished talking, so if you don't move, then yes they're going to be right on top of you. There's a bit of time between the third flash and them actually spawning in which you can get to the other side of a room.

Edited by Maicael

On 4/2/2017 at 1:26 PM, NeithanDiniem said:

Think more about where you stand next time then, and use bullet jump to knock nearby enemies down so you can vault over them.

I had just spawned into the mission. There was no where else to stand but where I was. Oh, and I didn't live long enough to do any of that. Instead of us trying to figure out where we should stand or not stand when the game decides to spawn in a group of enemies, how about the enemy just not spawn right on top of us. That would be nice for a change. There is plenty of map to spawn the enemies into without placing them on top of you.

Just now, Sepharoth said:

I had just spawned into the mission. There was no where else to stand but where I was. Oh, and I didn't live long enough to do any of that. Instead of us trying to figure out where we should stand or not stand when the game decides to spawn in a group of enemies, how about the enemy just not spawn right on top of us. That would be nice for a change. There is plenty of map to spawn the enemies into without placing them on top of you.

You couldn't have just spawned in with the death squad after you, they have a 30 second delay after player spawns in before they will spawn with that player as the target, with a ~5 minute mission time limit max to spawn. Either it was another player's or you did not just spawn in. If it was another player's then that is just bad luck because DE can't interpret when another player will decide to join a mission. You would spawn at the host's last location before you joined the instance, and the syndicate squads spawn near the target's last location after the message they send. So something about your scenario is not being fully explained.

On 4/3/2017 at 3:17 PM, NeithanDiniem said:

You couldn't have just spawned in with the death squad after you, they have a 30 second delay after player spawns in before they will spawn with that player as the target, with a ~5 minute mission time limit max to spawn. Either it was another player's or you did not just spawn in. If it was another player's then that is just bad luck because DE can't interpret when another player will decide to join a mission. You would spawn at the host's last location before you joined the instance, and the syndicate squads spawn near the target's last location after the message they send. So something about your scenario is not being fully explained.

I wasn't talking about the death squad. I had just spawned into a fissure mission and the enemy spawned right on top of me. I spawned into a little room with only one exit. And the as I was at the doorway, the enemy spawned right on top of me at the door way. As I said, I had no energy and no where to go as I had just spawned into the mission. Had nothing to do with the death squad as that is a separate issue. I play solo so there isn't a way for me to spawn into another persons enemies. But that doesn't account for the enemies in the game that spawn directly on top of me. Fissure missions are the worst as the enemy spawns directly on my location a lot. Not somewhere in the mission but right where I am standing. Most of the time I don't have an issue with the enemies, it is just annoying to get spawned on in the game as much as I do.

21 hours ago, Sepharoth said:

I wasn't talking about the death squad. I had just spawned into a fissure mission and the enemy spawned right on top of me. I spawned into a little room with only one exit. And the as I was at the doorway, the enemy spawned right on top of me at the door way. As I said, I had no energy and no where to go as I had just spawned into the mission. Had nothing to do with the death squad as that is a separate issue. I play solo so there isn't a way for me to spawn into another persons enemies. But that doesn't account for the enemies in the game that spawn directly on top of me. Fissure missions are the worst as the enemy spawns directly on my location a lot. Not somewhere in the mission but right where I am standing. Most of the time I don't have an issue with the enemies, it is just annoying to get spawned on in the game as much as I do.

Then that is a fissure mission, that is how they work. They spawn anywhere in the same or surrounding rooms, including right on top of you. Gear up properly and use something that will make such situations trivial. I recommend the Sonicor for guaranteed ragdoll as long as a healing ancient isn't in the area. Had you that weapon when you were stuck in the door a single shot would have cleared your path and you would have been fine. Secondaries are more for utility and support than damage, find the correct ones for the job.

Just as a little helpful tip as some do not know, and I'm sorry if you do know I just don't know your knowledge of warframe. Roll. Alot. Like alot. During its animation you get 80% damage reduction. And if you bullet jump into a double jump into a roll then you are across the room with 80% damage reduction for a second. Saved me more than thousands of times.

Edited by _Kekka_
New words ehey