Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What indicates time in the option of "fps"??

lhardy

Question

What indicates "time"??

I've normaly rises of 20 until 60 ms, or even more; what cause a lot of lag and when I have 150 or more (even 700 ms) the game crash, or take me out of the missions or puts me in another server, what cause that I'm playing alone in roun 13 in Hidron... so I lost all.

I've been thinking in hard drive, something related to RAM; but I don't now what it is. But it is not only in the game when it happens, because I have the problem in other gamesand in windows explorer (or I think it is related tothe last also).

ZxKtcq3.png

7 answers to this question

Are you using Nvidea PhysX? If so, turn it off. It has a memory leak and DE is likely removing it in the future. You may want to look over at the "Looking for leaks" forum topic in the developer workshop, one of the devs explains the FPS bar and how to use it to solve issues like what you are describing.

3 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Are you using Nvidea PhysX? If so, turn it off. It has a memory leak and DE is likely removing it in the future. You may want to look over at the "Looking for leaks" forum topic in the developer workshop, one of the devs explains the FPS bar and how to use it to solve issues like what you are describing.

I'm not using envidia physX, my laptop can't run those graphics..but I have an Nvidia card instaled, so physX is instaled.

7 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Are you using Nvidea PhysX? If so, turn it off. It has a memory leak and DE is likely removing it in the future.

I use it. I haven't noticed any issues, but I have tons of memory both system and video on this machine. If you're light on memory there may be issues, but I certainly haven't seen any.

What DE does going forward remains to be seen. We'll all adjust accordingly.

Final thought: it is PC gaming. It's upgrade or die. Keeping hardware relatively current is pretty much part of the hobby if you want to keep things running smoothly.

1 minute ago, Sloan441 said:

I use it. I haven't noticed any issues, but I have tons of memory both system and video on this machine. If you're light on memory there may be issues, but I certainly haven't seen any.

What DE does going forward remains to be seen. We'll all adjust accordingly.

Final thought: it is PC gaming. It's upgrade or die. Keeping hardware relatively current is pretty much part of the hobby if you want to keep things running smoothly.

I'm playing in a laptop. In the other PC, I tried the game but it has a "bottle neck" because the people, that works in that store, didn't suggest me well; so in the PC the game runs in lower quality, but smothly with only a pair of raises per hour.

Probably I have a problem with RAM in my laptop, the game use 1.6GB of my RAM instead a 2GB, because 1GB is used always by my graphic card(in the laptop).