Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignored by all AI in void survival mission

SmallChap

Was just running a survival in the void with my clan for Argon crystal farming.

I found a challenge room, the one with the pressure pad that opens a side panel to get to.

As soon as I stood on the pressure pad and the panel opened up I was then ignored by the AI the rest of the mission.  I was unable to activate doors - I had to wait for enemies or my team to walk by for them to open. Enemies didn't shoot me, however I could shoot and kill enemies.  My Nekros Prime Desecrate ability worked on corpses still.  My sentinel was frozen in orientation and was not shooting.  My spawned guys from the 4th ability worked mostly fine and could be seen by my team mates. I was invisible to my team. My Synoid Simulor effect could be seen by allies.  The extraction point could not see me when I was there

On 03.04.2017 at 3:24 AM, Zyyn said:

Was just running a survival in the void with my clan for Argon crystal farming.

I found a challenge room, the one with the pressure pad that opens a side panel to get to.

As soon as I stood on the pressure pad and the panel opened up I was then ignored by the AI the rest of the mission.  I was unable to activate doors - I had to wait for enemies or my team to walk by for them to open. Enemies didn't shoot me, however I could shoot and kill enemies.  My Nekros Prime Desecrate ability worked on corpses still.  My sentinel was frozen in orientation and was not shooting.  My spawned guys from the 4th ability worked mostly fine and could be seen by my team mates. I was invisible to my team. My Synoid Simulor effect could be seen by allies.  The extraction point could not see me when I was there

Ohh, its an old bug, rare one!

Somehow you have two in-game bodies - one for shooting/killing and so on and other for getting damage, AI and door opening. (I won't comment idea and realization itself as rules say no dev bashing allowed)

This bug consists of splitting them far apart so one body fights and kills and other is off-map where AI doesn't work.

I'm having it around 2-3 times a year.