Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Nightclubs

Danjal777

1 hour ago, Danjal777 said:

There is a point.  You just aren't interested that facet of Warframe.  There is a social piece, with fasionframe and now musicframe, that deserves the proper facility.  Bottom line: if you don't get it, don't use it.

No, I'm just thinking in the long run.

It's always been this way in the forums and in the game.

If you implement something for one Warframe, people are going to want the same treatment for their frame of choice.

It was like that since the first primed Warframe. 

"Oh my god, the made an Ember Prime?! Why not a Nova Prime?" and so on. I don't mind the idea, just be prepared for more upset people.

If I am being honest, a nightclub is stupid anyways in Warframe. I don't see a lot of people doing it every day. You're going to do it once or twice and get bored of the repetitiveness. 

43 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

No, I'm just thinking in the long run.

It's always been this way in the forums and in the game.

If you implement something for one Warframe, people are going to want the same treatment for their frame of choice.

It was like that since the first primed Warframe. 

"Oh my god, the made an Ember Prime?! Why not a Nova Prime?" and so on. I don't mind the idea, just be prepared for more upset people.

If I am being honest, a nightclub is stupid anyways in Warframe. I don't see a lot of people doing it every day. You're going to do it once or twice and get bored of the repetitiveness. 

Opinion noted.  

the change i would want firt of all is that the music zone - or club/bar are in the path of us tenno moving from one room to another in relay. Make it that we must pass that zone in order to go to somewhere else, not at a dead end zone like current location - for example, near the hangar. Just a simple change like this would raise much more intention to the parties that going on there, or raise the chance of creating a party.