Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EMBER PRIME ADVICE ;)

Lady_VigDis_VanGrayle

Question

... SOME EMBER PRIME ADVICE ...

6a0d13182d0e4e179f64bea20c4d500c.png

So good afternoon, and happy Monday. I started with Frost, then Frost Prime. But recently we have come across Ember,  and now Ember Prime. She is HOT FIRE. We have been off and on since Warframe began,but we are BACK BACK and loving the occasional coupons from the Lotus. Where is the best place to go to get advice on how to maximize the burning that she does? I love the WOF (woman on fire) :) ... thanks. I hope that I actually posted in the right area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The Tenno community has been very friendly and helpful. We really appreciate it ;) ... :community: 

You all are the best, and I hope that Warframe just keeps getting better ... :inlove: ...

Loving  Warframe, but the level of complexity is something else...learning new things every day, and it never gets boring like many other titles...

Edited by MarilynMayMayVigDis

11 answers to this question

id suggest to look at the meta styles and see how you wanted to play, i wouldnt suggest my own build as its been called unconventional among other things..though it works oddly

mainly with embers is to focus on range and efficiency imo  

damage is fun in lower levels but falls off quicker as enemies scale, so focusing on her CC effect is a good strategy for survival 

my build with her brings me to have 68% duration, 155% efficency, 103% strenght and 190% range , and a free exilus slot (no formas, or maybe one looong time ago, i love ember, but i'm waiting the prime to mod and forma her as needed); damage is very low for high level mission, but i have firequake that help greatly for cc and i can hold it active all the game with no great problem other than energy leech eximus; btw you can also go with around 100% range (that's what i'm doing usually) and more strenght if you like to jump between enemies and use accelerant to get a 4x damage in your wof, in that case you'll have a good damage even in high level missions

maybe it's not the best build, but i find myself really well with it

If you're serious about using Ember, and not just spamming World on Fire to afk low-level, then the Flash Accelerant augment is an absolute must. With 200% strength, it doubles the entire squad's weapon damage, hers included. This on top of the 5x enemy vulnerability to fire (also at +200% strength) allows for bursts of Chroma-levels of damage output. Accelerant provides time for Firequake to individually target enemies, a combo that provides complete protection for you and nearby squadmates. The best part is that, while FA does allow for heat procs on weapons with no base heat damage, it appears to have almost no effect on status proc bias. So it won't convert your squad's corrosive procs to heat. I haven't tested to figure out the precise interaction yet.

tl;dr: Flash Accelerant super powerful, get immediately.

Here is my build if you're interested.

1 hour ago, Fiftycentis said:

my build with her brings me to have 68% duration, 155% efficency, 103% strenght and 190% range , and a free exilus slot (no formas, or maybe one looong time ago, i love ember, but i'm waiting the prime to mod and forma her as needed); damage is very low for high level mission, but i have firequake that help greatly for cc and i can hold it active all the game with no great problem other than energy leech eximus; btw you can also go with around 100% range (that's what i'm doing usually) and more strenght if you like to jump between enemies and use accelerant to get a 4x damage in your wof, in that case you'll have a good damage even in high level missions

maybe it's not the best build, but i find myself really well with it

Nice. Kind of working on damage and range, and just cooking EVERYTHING with the world on fire. Good times...

52 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

If you're serious about using Ember, and not just spamming World on Fire to afk low-level, then the Flash Accelerant augment is an absolute must. With 200% strength, it doubles the entire squad's weapon damage, hers included. This on top of the 5x enemy vulnerability to fire (also at +200% strength) allows for bursts of Chroma-levels of damage output. Accelerant provides time for Firequake to individually target enemies, a combo that provides complete protection for you and nearby squadmates. The best part is that, while FA does allow for heat procs on weapons with no base heat damage, it appears to have almost no effect on status proc bias. So it won't convert your squad's corrosive procs to heat. I haven't tested to figure out the precise interaction yet.

Cool, and very helpful. Thanks. Damn...learn something new every day...

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

if it helps...

rejuvenation has synergy with her passive, taking heat grants energy 

lose some hp to gain energy, use rejuv to gain hp 

but you can't use that trick while WoF is active

only missing transient fortitude, i'll try to use something else instead and try your build

Edited by Fiftycentis