Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Royal Destiny Academy Recruitment - 990+ Members, Sister Clan of Royal Destiny, Great Alliance, All Research Complete, We have a Pirate Ship, MR 6+

RoyalRose

I would love to join an active clan like this one. I been searching from clan to clan but most of the time its either me or just a few other guys that are doing their own thing not interested in helping out others.

IGN: BoredOfYou

Mastery Rank: 9

Region: USA

Type of Player: Farming and Speed Running.

2 hours ago, BoredOfYou said:

I would love to join an active clan like this one. I been searching from clan to clan but most of the time its either me or just a few other guys that are doing their own thing not interested in helping out others.

IGN: BoredOfYou

Mastery Rank: 9

Region: USA

Type of Player: Farming and Speed Running.

An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to RD! :D

47 minutes ago, Sebastian_Snyder said:

Hi Id love to join this clan, i just came back to warframe had to take a break due to college.

IGN: Sebastian_Snyder

MR: 12

Casual Player :)

Welcome to Royal Destiny Academy check your communication inbox inside of your Liset so that you may accept this clan invitation and begin crafting your clan key should you need too enter our clan dojo prior to the key crafting feel free to pm me in game thanks fam. Jahirie

4 minutes ago, RageJunkie said:

Welcome to Royal Destiny Academy check your communication inbox inside of your Liset so that you may accept this clan invitation and begin crafting your clan key should you need too enter our clan dojo prior to the key crafting feel free to pm me in game thanks fam. Jahirie

THX fam :)