Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dylki's Fanart and Animations | Updated 29/11: Legs

Dylki

23 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Why, why did you remind me of this...

4o9FL5y.jpg

That aside, the art looks nice and cute as always.

I meant to remind you of that :) It's one of my favorite Fire Emblem fanart pieces in a long time! :satisfied:

Spoiler

I don't actually like Lucina all that much, I prefer Cynthia!

15 hours ago, duhadventure said:

d9mkvmL.jpgHeck

Related image

I used to draw since I was a little kid , I learned drawing by my self and with no help , I got better so fast , but after I saw this , I can't imagine how is this type of art so nice , it's so cute and simple and one of the best I have seen ... <3

On 3/3/2018 at 2:15 AM, Sylar3 said:

I used to draw since I was a little kid , I learned drawing by my self and with no help , I got better so fast , but after I saw this , I can't imagine how is this type of art so nice , it's so cute and simple and one of the best I have seen ... <3

Thanks! It's a great talent for you to teach yourself how to draw, and even better that you can teach yourself to improve! Work on it, and I'm sure you'll be a great artist someday!

Sorry for my inactivity, I've been rather busy of late.
As compensation, here's not one, but two corpus beauties!

xpm2ulj.png

Spoiler

*Edit I just found the gradient function, so here's an experimental recolor of Zanuka!

BjdZRD7.png

Edited by Dylki

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, MrTitan123 said:

Not sure what the third is...OH! ITS A DARGYN! probably.

Yep! It's a Dargyn! I put her in because her kind are fast becoming some of the most commonly spotted wildlife in the Plains!

15 hours ago, Naisugai said:

You still got that Fast frame Chroma picture? I was hoping it was here for a wallpaper.

Ah, I will release more Fast Frame thumbnails as Bricky release more Fast Frame videos! I don't plan on uploading them individually, but in batches. If you'd like, I could release the next batch of thumbnails earlier! You can expect to see them up here within a week!

I'm glad you like the Chroma one! :satisfied: I put extra effort into that drawing, because he's one of my favorite frames!

Edited by Dylki

On 3/24/2018 at 7:40 AM, Dylki said:

Ah, I will release more Fast Frame thumbnails as Bricky release more Fast Frame videos! I don't plan on uploading them individually, but in batches. If you'd like, I could release the next batch of thumbnails earlier! You can expect to see them up here within a week!

I'm glad you like the Chroma one! :satisfied: I put extra effort into that drawing, because he's one of my favorite frames!

Oh. It's good I can wait if they coming later down the line.

He's my favorite too:laugh:.I'm using the Amaru-chan one as my desktop background,because it was just too funny.

2 hours ago, Naisugai said:

Oh. It's good I can wait if they coming later down the line.

He's my favorite too:laugh:.I'm using the Amaru-chan one as my desktop background,because it was just too funny.

Ohh! Amaru-Chan, that was so long ago! I recently started watching the anime, and I personally enjoy it quite a lot! Lots of the scenes and characters are rather relatable, it tugs at my heartstrings! >w< Perhaps one day I'll redraw Amaru and re-upload a pic with better resolution! 

16 hours ago, (XB1)MighteaSamus said:

Looks identical to Carbot...great work.

Thanks! My art style before I began all this fanart was rather similar to Carbot's, and I got inspired to try and follow in their footsteps for Warframe content instead! :satisfied: I usually do more still pictures because they take less time to make, but I'll do my best to find time to make an animation soon! After all, that's what Carbot is famous for!

On 3/26/2018 at 7:04 AM, Dylki said:

Ohh! Amaru-Chan, that was so long ago! I recently started watching the anime, and I personally enjoy it quite a lot! Lots of the scenes and characters are rather relatable, it tugs at my heartstrings! >w< Perhaps one day I'll redraw Amaru and re-upload a pic with better resolution! 

I never did watch the anime,but did seen clips here and there to know the reference the second I saw it which give me a laugh.

8 hours ago, Naisugai said:

I never did watch the anime,but did seen clips here and there to know the reference the second I saw it which give me a laugh.

Well if you haven't watched the anime, at least indulge yourself with the opening theme! It's good stuff! :satisfied:

Spoiler