Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dylki's Fanart and Animations | Updated 29/11: Legs

Dylki

2 hours ago, freespace87 said:

This is some great stuff! I love how you're applied the Carbot style to Warframe.

Thanks so much! I fell in love with Carbot when I first laid eyes on their animations, because my own art style wasn't too far off! I'm working hard to improve along the way, I hope I can draw as well as they do, and be able to push out more animations like them!

1 hour ago, MrTitan123 said:

Excellently work as always! So simple, so minimalist...so perfect...

Thank you! I try my best to make my stuff perfect :satisfied: but I know it's not! I'd appreciate some feedback too, it's hard to get constructive criticism...

Spoilers for the Apostasy Prologue: Don't open unless you did the quest or don't mind terrible spoilers!

Spoiler

Ballas is basically a non-infested ancient so I tried using my ancient disruptor drawing as a base model for him and plEASE HELP ME I ENDED UP DRAWING THIS MONSTROSITY 

HaiNT7z.png

16 minutes ago, Dylki said:

Spoilers for the Apostasy Prologue: Don't open unless you did the quest or don't mind terrible spoilers!

Hide contents

Ballas is basically a non-infested ancient so I tried using my ancient disruptor drawing as a base model for him and plEASE HELP ME I ENDED UP DRAWING THIS MONSTROSITY 

HaiNT7z.png

D E L E T  T H I S

Nah, jk. Still creepy as hell though.

I put my art style with something a little more advanced as practice, here's my result of 19 hours of work! :satisfied:

I present to you a mecha-redesign of everyone's favorite Lieutenant:

QPsbufW.png

Edited by Dylki

On 1/20/2018 at 6:38 AM, Dylki said:

I put my art style with something a little more advanced as practice, here's my result of 19 hours of work! :satisfied:

I present to you a mecha-redesign of everyone's favorite Lieutenant:

QPsbufW.png

It's... beautiful...yet horrifying. Imagine the wait times for the attack phases.. 

On 1/22/2018 at 11:05 AM, MrTitan123 said:

It's... beautiful...yet horrifying. Imagine the wait times for the attack phases.. 

I'm glad you like it! :satisfied:

On a side note, I won't be posting anything anytime soon. It's not a hiatus, I'm just gonna be very busy >.< Also, I'm trying to make a higher-quality gif for the Warframe Contest, and that may take quite a while to complete! Sorry about that! 

Edited by Dylki

42 minutes ago, Dylki said:

I'm glad you like it! :satisfied:

On a side note, I won't be posting anything anytime soon. It's not a hiatus, I'm just gonna be very busy >.< Also, I'm trying to make a higher-quality gif for the Warframe Contest, and that may take quite a while to complete! Sorry about that! 

No prob mate. Even if you and your friend don’t win, I’m glad to have helped out to some degree. Keep up the great work!

On 1/30/2018 at 12:15 AM, MrTitan123 said:

No prob mate. Even if you and your friend don’t win, I’m glad to have helped out to some degree. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for your well wishes ^w^ when the contest ends I'll be sure to add my gif to the thread!

The gif contest has ended and I managed to clinch 5th place! :satisfied: I had lots of fun making the animation, and I learnt lots too! I overcame my fear of running animations, and this was the first gif that I shaded! I came out of that feeling a bit wiser, and more confident of my skills!

Here was my little submission for the contest!

NMekTbR.gif

Edited by Dylki

Commissioned thumbnails for YouTuber BrickyOrchid8! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqdcfoz9hDXCXbJDaklkwjQ/featured

He's doing a series of Warframe videos called Fast Frames, these thumbnails are for the videos of Warframes that he has released! As he releases more videos, I'll release those thumbnails too! :satisfied:

Feel free to download and use them as wallpaper! These pictures are 1920x1080 px! If you'd like a different resolution of them, please send me a direct-message!

Please do not use them for advertisement or claim it as your own work >.< Thieves are the worst! If you'd like to use them for something else, please send me a direct-message to ask for permission! 

IpjJYpB.png

5ufqdGL.png

4xD8rTE.png

ZAmETgu.png

3YCW8Vd.png

qVuWxY0.png

vkod9CY.png

0ivBX3S.png

Qg5fdYz.png

uKiLZk9.png

AtjXkLh.png

Edited by Dylki

3 hours ago, CrazyValkyr said:

Stopped by to say I love the high dose of cuteness in this thread. <3

Thanks so much! I've seen your art around, and I love your art style! :satisfied: 

(P.S I'm also a Valkyr-lover!!!)

28 minutes ago, Somedude1000 said:

Always love seeing your stuff my dude!

I KNOW YOU