Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zarr Riven Help

Wrecked.

Question

I need some direction on what to roll on my Zarr riven.

Ive had double crit on it and it was strong

Now ive got damage and Crit and Electricity

and it feels a little stronger

I mainly do long Survivals with a freind, so a strong riven for my Zarr is important.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

opps, I meant to put this on Players helping Players....sorry

Edited by Wrecked.

7 answers to this question

Critical chance should be first requirement when checking on the Zarr's riven roll, followed by multi shot and critical damage. Getting that riven with +150% chance to critical hit gives a noticeable power boost when more than half the rounds critically hit.

+Damage doesn't matter quite so much because heavy caliber can be placed on a zarr with little consequence and damage is additive. 

6 hours ago, LazyKnight said:

Critical chance should be first requirement when checking on the Zarr's riven roll, followed by multi shot and critical damage.

I disagree. Getting +115% multishot (which I currently have) increases damage by 60%, compared with only ~38% from +150% crit chance, and it also increases status procs. Multishot first, then crit chance. Then any of damage, crit damage, status chance, or even flight speed (more range on barrage) will help. Of course, if you get both crit chance and crit damage, that would be a different story. But crit chance alone is beaten by multishot.

Edited by DreamsmithJane

1 hour ago, DreamsmithJane said:

I disagree. Getting +115% multishot (which I currently have) increases damage by 60%, 

Isn't 115% in the higher end of rolls for multi shot on a 3 disposition? That would be comparable to something like a 200~230% critical chance single stat roll.

Yes, you are right. If you want to weigh the stats, multi-shot is per percentage point worth more than the same percentage point of critical chance (and just about anything else).

I wouldn't argue about mutt-shot verse critical chance, as their easily the two top rolls.  I just advocate getting yellow number for weak point hits(barrage) and getting as few white hits as possible on zarr.

Edited by LazyKnight