Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's with all the Snipetron Vandal invasions?

DaftMeat

Seriously, there are so many other Vandal and Wraith weapons that can show up in Invasion rewards, but for some reason Snipetron Vandal parts are always being offered by the Corpus-side.

Maybe they should just start giving them away?

FreeSnipetronVandals.jpg

There is a larger variety of Grineer invasion weapons (Sheev, W Twin Vipers, Karak W, Latron W, and Strun W) than there are of Corpus invasion weapons (Dera V and Snipetron V). So the corpus rewards will always be Dera V or Snipetron V BPs/components.

10 minutes ago, GotEmCoooach said:

There is a larger variety of Grineer invasion weapons (Sheev, W Twin Vipers, Karak W, Latron W, and Strun W) than there are of Corpus invasion weapons (Dera V and Snipetron V). So the corpus rewards will always be Dera V or Snipetron V BPs/components.

But that's just the thing, it's still Snipetron 90% of the time, rarely Dera.

There are 7 total Vandal weapons, two of which are still "exclusive" to Closed Beta (Lato Vandal) and Open Beta unveiling (Braton Vandal). Time to move in Prova and Quanta Vandal (Imperator will probably still be attached to Fomorian ships I would imagine).

They had a lot of stock left over from when they transferred to the Lanka model.

But jokes aside yeah, I'd like to see some moved from Baro to invasions (even though I already have them) or possibly it's time for a new Vandal model. Convectrix Vandal anyone?