Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon ticket question

(PSN)Arctic-Pixie

Question

I tried to ask in a support ticket (accidental pun, ha!) but haven't heard back yet and really want to make the purchase..

If you have accounts on more than one platform, with the same e-mail/etc, does a TennoCon ticket count for only one of those? I assume you can only buy one ticket per person?

I just wanted to know if I should add both accounts or only my more used account in the field for account info when buying the ticket.

Edit: I forgot to specify that I'm talking about the digital ticket

Edited by (PS4)Arctic-Pixie

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

You should add the one which is more in need of plat, in case you manage to win the grand prize. 

This.

I recommend using the name you use more. This is also how the digital items are presumably being delivered (though there's a chance they may be a Promo code like they were last year).

32 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

This is also how the digital items are presumably being delivered (though there's a chance they may be a Promo code like they were last year).

It will be a Promo code, this is what it says in the confirmation email:

"What you need to know about your Pre-Order Digital Pack:
- On the day of TennoCon 2017 (July 8th, 2017) you will receive an email to the address you registered with for this Digital Pack
- That email will contain a code to be used on https://warframe.com/promocode
- Once that code has been entered you will receive your items that the Digital Pack contains

PLEASE make sure that you are logged into warframe.com with the account you wish to have these items on (PC, PS4, Xbox One)."