Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmetic Question

(PSN)Final_Dragon01

Question

11 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Constant weapon trail setting in Options->Display?

15 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Is the trail coming from their melee weapons? It's either channeling (LMB with melee equipped) or constant weapon trail set in video settings.

It is not the melee channel trail.  If you have used both the ignis wraith and the regular ignis the wraith version has a kuva particle effect added to it's fire.  These people trail the same particle effect behind them as they walk around regardless of the currently equipped weapon.  It looks like they captured one of the kuva things we steal in siphon missions and are just carrying it around with them.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Final_Dragon01 said:

It is not the melee channel trail.  If you have used both the ignis wraith and the regular ignis the wraith version has a kuva particle effect added to it's fire.  These people trail the same particle effect behind them as they walk around regardless of the currently equipped weapon.  It looks like they captured one of the kuva things we steal in siphon missions and are just carrying it around with them.

So are we talking a particular syandana they're wearing? One of the syndicate ones?

I know very little about syandanas. I'm too cheap.

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Final_Dragon01 said:

It's hard to imagine, screenshots would be nice.

21 minutes ago, Serinexxa said:

Volt's speed leaves a trail akin to that of a Light Cycle I guess? Channeling has been mentioned. Not too sure what else you could mean.

It is quite literally a trail of kuva.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

So are we talking a particular syandana they're wearing? One of the syndicate ones?

I know very little about syandanas. I'm too cheap.

My guess is it's some kind of cosmetic, but i could not find anything that fits

5 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

It's hard to imagine, screenshots would be nice.

I'm  intending to just ask the next time i see someone with it, but I've only seen it three times in total.  I have no video because i expected to find it easily.  If you have ever done a kuva siphon it just looks like they have one of the kuva clouds following them permanently.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Final_Dragon01 said:

I'm  intending to just ask the next time i see someone with it, but I've only seen it three times in total.  I have no video because i expected to find it easily.  If you have ever done a kuva siphon it just looks like they have one of the kuva clouds following them permanently.

Well, the closest thing to your description I've ever seen was a double energy bug while using Exalted Blade.

kRcIn4t.jpg

8 hours ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Is that anything like you're talking about?

The effect of that seems too small.  The people I have seen with the kuva trail, leave a trail of kuva behind them that extends for about 10m while they walk.  This did not appear to leave any trail.

8 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Well, the closest thing to your description I've ever seen was a double energy bug while using Exalted Blade.

thanks but the people I am talking about leave behind a trail of kuva that looks exactly the way it does in kuva siphon missions.