Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, who else is done with kuva?

Troll_Logic

I think we are forgetting what he said originally. It wasn't the actual mission difficulty themselves he is making a good point about it's the time it takes do fulfill the missions and the little bit of Kuva you get for the missions. I hear him there and I don't always want to spend plat on boosters to get double Kuva. You grind you don't grind then you love the weapon you have with the Riven and Lobbyists or as they are now called Nerf Herders get some Cheese and Whine on the Forums and gee your favorite weapon is nerfed. So yeah it would be nice if we got a bit more maybe like 1/4th more Kuva for each basic mission and please in reaction raise Kuva cost to re roll, that's like car companies putting more power into their engine while making the car an extra 50-200lbs. heavier. Only exception to that rule that I can remember of recent was the Nissan 370 which 3.7VQ37. It has more power as well as being lighter.

Would like to farm Kuva but didn't get any Rivens from the last 30 Sorties. I really would like to change roles with you guys. To roll a good Riven taks farming, but also takes hours of farming to get a rare mod that drops under special circumstances. And Rivens can be a lot better. So, I dont have much of a problem with it - fix Riven Drop, and Ill gladly farm Kuva again.

Kuva Excavation on Kuva Fortress is also a good Idea.

Edited by Ultrahorst

17 hours ago, Kyronz said:

kuva atm is mostly needed for rivens, even best rivens cannot salvage trash tier from being trash tier...so the hunt is long for a riven for a decent weapon making kuva farming something not worth engaging in.

I have a beastly opticor riven that actually makes it a viable weapon. Easily dispatches level 80 enemies :)