Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Deluxe Bundle Purchase Options

Mkleesh

Question

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Ex09 said:

You would have to pay for the whole thing again. Although if the transaction is within 24 hour, just ask in support page for a refund.

This is true.

DE likely won't ever offer any of the deluxe weapons on their own as they're the only incentive to buy the bundle.

They should add:

a) some kind of special discount for those who own the warframe premium skin and want to somehow "upgrade" it to the full bundle and not having to pay the whole price and buy the warframe premium skin again,

b) they could just give the option to pay just the difference between the single skin and the bundle,

c) they also could just put the rest of the skins (weapons, sugatras) in the market by their own.

I personally have bought some single premium skins and perhaps if I could buy the accompanying skins for a weapon in the future if an available option existed I am sure I would buy a couple of them I don't currently own. That been said, I am not interested in paying the full price of the bundle for just one weapon skin or a sugatra I barely going to use.

DE has a notice of how bundle are sold.As a whole and not each part separately. 

Yeah, when you DO BUY, try to be smart about it. This is a game, but unlike some School Education, they don't teach mandatory ethnic depend on where you are from << .

Anyway, I am not 100% correct on the info, and hope you are happy with whatever you purchases.

Yup, done that with the Saryn deluxe skin, didnt purchased bundle because, really Dual Zorens weapon skin?

Fast forward a few too many months, changes were made...end up buying bundle. 

Not gonna say I was a happy camper for about 10 mins, but not much to it after is all done.