Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't meet friend in relays

Gabbynaru

Question

Hey guys!

So, a few days ago, a friend of mine decided to start playing Warframe as well. I helped him all I can so far, but, I can't really help him understand relays or Maroo's Bazaar if I can never meet him. Or, at least, it's pretty hard to do so.

Now, here's the thing. I live in Romania, he lives in Italy. Maybe that has to do with it. Thing is though, I have my region set to Europe, same for him. Game never complains about latency between us either (even though my latency settings complain about everything past 150ms), be it in dojo or missions. I can never meet him, however. We tried Maroo's Bazaar when it was rather empty, and I tried every single instance of the Bazaar, he didn't show up in the players list in the Bazaar chat, nor could I see him at the docking area, where he was waiting for me. Same thing today with Kronia, couldn't meet him. We tried inviting each other as well. You know, me on my ship, he invites me from the relay/bazaar, or vice-versa. Didn't work either.

Are we doing something wrong, or what is up?

Thanks for your help!

3 answers to this question

Only thing i know is region kidna deepends on language and launcher settings.

As example friend of mine is in England i am in Germany, we can#t meet eahc other on relais.

I can see him if i change my Launcher into english and then see him and the chat in the english region.

You can try and look if you are even have the same region chat.

7 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Only thing i know is region kidna deepends on language and launcher settings.

As example friend of mine is in England i am in Germany, we can#t meet eahc other on relais.

I can see him if i change my Launcher into english and then see him and the chat in the english region.

You can try and look if you are even have the same region chat.

Thank you! I'll ask him that when he returns, see what we can do.

Has been an issue since relays were introduced. Often times the first person enters and can see the second person enter, but the second person can't see the first. All you can do is try, and make sure you select the same instance when doing so.