Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe not working?

Hi there, i play Warframe on steam, everytime i press play the launcher gives me the "update failed!" message, is there something wrong with the servers at the moment? i havent been able to see any similar posts on the forum...

Edited by LordJellyBiscuit

I would try verifying and optimizing your cache if your client will allow you to do so; you can do that by clicking the cog in the upper right corner of your client. If that fails, it's the sad task of uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. It sucks, but sometime it has to happen. I had to do it several months ago and it was nothing but eye-rolling for half an hour. 

If you do end up having to reinstall it, make sure you verify and optimize your cache before playing!!

Good luck!!

tumblr_mi81qoMyTm1rrceajo5_250.gif

46 minutes ago, Telluric said:

I would try verifying and optimizing your cache if your client will allow you to do so; you can do that by clicking the cog in the upper right corner of your client. If that fails, it's the sad task of uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. It sucks, but sometime it has to happen. I had to do it several months ago and it was nothing but eye-rolling for half an hour. 

If you do end up having to reinstall it, make sure you verify and optimize your cache before playing!!

Good luck!!

tumblr_mi81qoMyTm1rrceajo5_250.gif

Just tried to reinstall, didn't seem to work....

30 minutes ago, LordJellyBiscuit said:

Just tried to reinstall, didn't seem to work....

If it's still not working, I would dive into your firewall settings and see if Warframe and all its components, including the launcher, are being blocked by your firewall settings. I would also check your router settings itself, and check to make sure that Warframe is clean and allowed to run as it should.