Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta Builds?

Darizuka

Question

13 answers to this question

This is what I use:

Secura Lecta (Maiming Strike Build)

I use it often on Gabii (Ceres).  I would stay until I have all the credits I need.  Slide attacks can one-hit kill most of the enemies even way beyond 20+ mins. (high level).

Use Chroma with Effigy for bonus credits.  I would normally stay on a one-door room and just slide attack beside the opening.  Put Effigy beside you for the bonus credits.  I suggest putting him away from the opening but close enough for the bonus.  Let Secura Lecta do all the killing.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

This is what I use:

Secura Lecta (Maiming Strike Build)

I use it often on Gabii (Ceres).  I would stay until I have all the credits I need.  Slide attacks can one-hit kill most of the enemies even way beyond 20+ mins. (high level).

Use Chroma with Effigy for bonus credits.  I would normally stay on a one-door room and just slide attack beside the opening.  Put Effigy beside you for the bonus credits.  I suggest putting him away from the opening but close enough for the bonus.  Let Secura Lecta do all the killing.

I thought the bonus credits were only for kills effigy got. Was I wrong? 

8 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I thought the bonus credits were only for kills effigy got. Was I wrong? 

The Effigy increases all picked up credits by 100% within a 10m range from it.  Whether it is killed by the Effigy or killed by your warframe, you get double credits.  But kills by Effigy does not ensure you get credit drops.  If you kill with the Secura Lecta, you always get credits and it gets doubled if you are near an Effigy.  So it is best to kill only with the Secura Lecta.

I hope I explained it well.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH
Edited for clarity.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

The Sentry increases all picked up credits by 100% within 10m range from it.  Whether it is killed by the Effigy or killed by your warframe you get double credits.  But if you kill with the Secura Lecta, you get additional credits and gets doubled being near the Sentry.  So it is best to kill only with the Secura Lecta for additional credits doubled by Effigy.

I hope I explained it well.

Huh. Well now I know. Maybe I'll dust off my chroma the next time I go credit farming. 

6 minutes ago, ashrah said:

its nerfed.. but u still can get nice amount of credits...combined with chroma

Enough to still beat 100 cryo Hieracon spam in efficiency? (or is endurance better credits now?)  Or is Hieracon competing well against it now, especially given its extra endo/relic rewards?

Just now, Callback said:

Enough to still beat 100 cryo Hieracon spam in efficiency? (or is endurance better credits now?)  Or is Hieracon competing well against it now, especially given its extra endo/relic rewards?

this moring i did akkad i had credit booster secura lecta and i used  chroma smeta we got 200k on 20 min..now secura lecta benefits more high rank players cz give us 4x credit bonus..on hieracon u can get even more i think

15 minutes ago, ashrah said:

this moring i did akkad i had credit booster secura lecta and i used  chroma smeta we got 200k on 20 min..now secura lecta benefits more high rank players cz give us 4x credit bonus..on hieracon u can get even more i think

It got nerfed to 4x when it used to be like 11x.  That's why I ask if it's still worth.  It does seem speedruns for Hieracon are better at the moment.

Edited by Callback

1 hour ago, Callback said:

It got nerfed to 4x when it used to be like 11x.  That's why I ask if it's still worth.  It does seem speedruns for Hieracon are better at the moment.

on speed run with secura alone is about 30ish k...u still get some extra...

This build works on nearly every melee in the game, even Secura Lecta with its 5 percent base critical chance.

(Primed) Pressure Point

(Primed) Fury

Beserker

Blood Rush

Body Count or Drifting Contact

Organ Shatter

2x elements

I use the gold whip stance, not the one with the polarity that matches Secura Lecta (forgot the names).  It swings faster.  Three forma and Drifting Contact instead of Body Count will get you the above build with primed mods.  

Try this build on all your melees.  I suppose it wouldn't work on a weapon with a poor crit damage multuplier, or slow attack speed combined with low critical chance, but I can't think of any at the moment.