Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very confused about Loki Prime prices?

SpicyRedPepper

Question

So recently I've been trying to obtain a Loki Prime systems... its the final part I need to complete him. Yet, I've been running into trouble because many people in game are charging 300+ for just the systems. This is very confusing to me because many people are selling him complete for around that price. I've been watching nexus stats to see what people are actually purchasing him for in game and I've been seeing 150-170 which only adds to the confusion.

When I try to negotiate pricing with sellers I've been given the, "There's not many pieces of him anymore.." response. Is this really true? I've heard that Loki Prime was around before relics were a thing and people had to go to the void to get their primes... I don't really know... I just want Loki Prime systems and I want to make sure I'm not being scammed before I give in to the market.

8 answers to this question

The Systems for Loki Prime more or less make the set's price. The other parts of Loki Prime are quite abundant as they were very easy to come across back when he was available. I.E. I had 1 Systems, yet 15+ of everything else when he was vaulted, yet joined in the last 5 months of his availability.. He's been vaulted for almost an entire year now, just a bit under that. With how good of a frame he can be, I'm actually surprised he's still in the 300 range.

Edited by (PS4)ipwnuhard3

I've been watching nexus stats to see what people are actually purchasing him for in game and I've been seeing 150-170 which only adds to the confusion.

Idk what nexus stats but it doesn't look that informative now that I googled it. From what I can see most of the prices are lower that those you can get items for or sell for.

I sold one of the Loki sets recently for about 380p and I've been swarmed with people wanting to buy it.

What usually ends up happening is that whole set costs more than parts separetely that's one thing and usually one or two parts make up most of the cost because they were rare.

As with any vaulted prime, if you don't have the rare part, you ain't got S#&$.  There are plenty of people out there sitting on BP, Helmet, chassis.  There is almost no one left who has a Loki Systems that isn't part of a set.  The other parts are almost worthless now.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

13 hours ago, AlabamaHit said:

Until then you will see price gouging like crazy from peopel that think it is worth tons.

But it is worth tons. Loki is arguably the best frame in the game while his parts have been traded and built over nearly a year and I know it mustve been a *@##$ to get the sys from the void system. His set going for 300-400p makes complete sense to me. Ember, who is useless past level 30, going for 600-700 is just plain stupid. We are both entitled to our opinions of course.

Edited by booty_hunter

11 hours ago, booty_hunter said:

But it is worth tons. Loki is arguably the best frame in the game while his parts have been traded and built over nearly a year and I know it mustve been a *@##$ to get the sys from the void system. His set going for 300-400p makes complete sense to me. Ember, who is useless past level 30, going for 600-700 is just plain stupid. We are both entitled to our opinions of course.

It doesn't matter how useful a frame or something else is.

If it's can't be obtained easily like even stances (i.e. vengeful revenant that was going for 300-500 worse than crimson dervish for 50-80) they will sell for shtloads of platinum. If frames are vaultead and beed in the vault for a couple of months or more they will cost more.

I'm saying that more to op than anyone else, the main reason why something costs much is how hard it is to get it right now and how hard it was to get it then. If it's somewthing from the event that is long over or vaulted primes no one will sell them for the prices of regular mods of primes that are still in the game. Cause frankly no mod or frame especially prime is irreplaceable. It's all mostly for collecting purposes than anything. Saying that someone is asking 'too much' is like saying 'well you don't really need it so why you want to buy it?' It's not like you can't play the game without loki prime or maiming strike. And even so, as he will be unvaulted one day same way event mods will return one day.

Edited by -Temp0-