Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rage Mod

LeBronasaurus

Question

8 answers to this question

I'd honestly just buy the thing rather than try to farm it.

I have farmed many things in my time playing this game but farming mods is always the worst because it's really difficult to actually try and focus on farming a mod.

You want a prime part? Use these relics.

You need materials? Ok just go to this planet.

Now then, you want a specific mod? Alright then please make sure you are sitting on something comfortable because what you're going to be doing, is you're going to fight a specific faction for a number of hours, hoping and praying that one of them (In this case the relatively uncommon napalm) will roll a less than one in one hundred chance on the loot table of dropping a rare mod. (Precisely .063%)

It's much better to just try and trade for these suckers. Try using warframe market or something, imo. There are people out there that just stumble into random mods that are useful but they already have dupes of these mods or maybe they just don't care about the mod. Usually they'll put them up for spare change.

I got my first rage mod on accident, from transmuting other mods in an attempt to grow my collection. To date, I believe I've gotten 2 others from transmutation(for a total of 3), but only one as a drop from a mission.

If you're low on credits or spare mods, or for another reason wish to farm the mod from its mission source, I'd run void missions. Any will do. The mod has a chance of dropping from any of the breakable storage containers you'll find in those missions. 

However, my personal recommendation is to just open a few relics and sell the resulting prime parts. In the end, this is likely the fastest way.

Void containers seem the best bet. I've gotten several from those.

Napalms are more problematic. It's a very rare drop from them and if you're in PuGs the point where they show up in numbers is the point they usually want to extract.

Bottom line is it's rare. Plan accordingly.

If you are set on farming I would suggest doing void sabs. This way you will be killing a few birds with the same stone. Finding all three caches you have a small chance at getting the bullet dance mod, opening all containers on the way you might grab some argon, and if you are extra lucky rage will drop at some point. 

Personally I loved finding rooms in the floors and way up in the ceiling, and enjoy a few of the parkour rooms. Take your time to be meticulous and know where all the hiding spaces are on each tileset. 

Cheers tenno