Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Completed Mirage/Chroma Quest, Sold them

Richtor2415

Question

So, wayyy back in the day- when they first came out, actually- I completed Mirage and, later, Chroma's quest, and built them. Then I leveled them to 30 and sold them, because I was ignorant back then. Well, now I regret my decision to no end, as both Chroma and Mirage are considerably useful. Of course, I submitted a ticket to the support team a while back, but they can't help me since it was so long ago. I know it's unlikely I will be able to get either warframes back via quest since you don't get the rewards again when you replay a quest, and I certainly don't want to spend the plat.. So, is there anything you guys know to do to help me? Aside from asking DE to re-give the rewards when you re-play a quest if you have sold or no longer have the rewards, but I doubt they would do something like that just for one person.

So I ask again, any way you guys think I could fix this? 

7 answers to this question

Actually, you may be able to get Chroma again by completing Junctions, unless you already got the parts and sold them too:

Neuroptics    Uranus Junction (Saturn)
Chassis    Neptune Junction (Uranus)
Systems    Pluto Junction (Neptune)

Mirage, you're out of luck. Sell stuff for :platinum: and then buy her from the Market.

Just now, DaftMeat said:

Actually, you may be able to get Chroma again by completing Junctions, unless you already got the parts and sold them too:

Neuroptics    Uranus Junction (Saturn)
Chassis    Neptune Junction (Uranus)
Systems    Pluto Junction (Neptune)

Actually, I did end up trying that at one point. But Chroma's BP isn't in the market- I assume you get it from the quest.

1 hour ago, Richtor2415 said:

Actually, I did end up trying that at one point. But Chroma's BP isn't in the market- I assume you get it from the quest.

That's so weird. What's the point of making a second set of parts available for players if the main BP is only available once?

17 hours ago, DaftMeat said:

That's so weird. What's the point of making a second set of parts available for players if the main BP is only available once?

That's what I thought too. I guess I can just hope DE makes it so replayable quests only re-give out the rewards if they're WF parts/bps and the quester no longer has that WF or parts/bp..