Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please buff Phorid

Nani

Please buff Phorid.  It would make him more fun to take down.  Give him more resistances or armor.  The Codex says that Phorid only has 25 Armor.  For reference, Juggernauts have 200 Armor.  It would also be cool if you made Phorid bigger visually... And not just 2-3x bigger, but like Phor times bigger.

By making Phorid physically bigger he would have a larger hitbox to target.  That will help balance things out just in case you buff Phorid's stats too much.  You know, just in case you swing the pendulum too far in the opposite direction.  Not that it ever happens.

ZrXqnhC.png

9 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Phorid doesn´t need a buff. He needs a completly new model and rework.

Exactly. He's been a big charger for ages. He does have a couple unique things to him but he's the infested equivalent of the sargeant: barely a boss.

12 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Phorid doesn´t need a buff. He needs a completly new model and rework.

I concur that a complete rework would be best.  But that would require more work, and I'd hate to delay the release of the next wave of dance emotes.

Other than a model change I don't really think Phorid should be changed. He isn't an important boss and he is one of the few bosses who is a simple in and out without 5 different phases or  some form of invincibility until you do X.