Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2020-09-07 at 4:08 PM, Zeitmann said:

There's this one bit of music behind the lyrics of a song I really like, and I think it'd repeat pretty well on a mandachord.

Disturbed - Innocence

Right at the timestamp when he repeats 'who is innocent?', not sure if its guitar or bass, but its basically why I listen to the song over and over. (I love your stuff ^.^)

To be honest any part of the song you could recreate would be cool, if that doesn't fit in...

Sorry, can't find a long enough section anywhere that works.

On 2020-09-07 at 2:07 PM, (XB1)ABX1 said:

Hey. I've been loving and using a lot of your Mandachord songs for a while and my friend keeps bugging me to see if you could make one for:

Robin S - Show Me love?

https://youtu.be/Ps2Jc28tQrw

It would be much appreciated and keep up the great work! 

How's this?

Show Me Love (Robin S): Mandachord (Original)

If you build a Necramech then there's an annoying sound that plays on every Arsenal screen if you open it in a relay or anywhere outside you orbiter.  This includes the Mandachord screen.  So I won't be doing these in the relay until that's fixed, or until I decide to just power-level my Necramech and scrap it.

Moar:

Replay (lyaz): Mandachord (Original)

Uh! (Fujiya & Miyaki): Mandachord (Original)

In the Company of Robots (Oscillian): Mandachord (Original)

Streets of Rage 2 title theme: Mandachord (Original)

Do You Believe In Magic (The Lovin' Spoonfull): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n
I can typing
  • Like 1

Hey, new Octavia fan here. Been playing for over a year and a half, and ONLY discovered the glory of using music against enemies. I've been slacking on building her because i thought (rightfully so !) that I would never be able to create music for her.

Then I stumbled upon this thread, built her, and have been having a blast ever since. So, thanks Buff00n for that, on top of all the great work you've done :)

Now of course I have a request. I've been trying to figure that one out, but I'm out of my depth. And honestly, i'll purchase some of the instruments if I have to, but with zero formal education in music I'd have to get them all just to try them out, and that's a bit too much right now.

Zombie Hyperdrive, "Red Eyes". Seems to me several parts could be done, but if you manage to do one of the "guitar" parts with some beat behind, it would not only sound awesome but also work great for the buff and damage part in gameplay. Or maybe the outro. Heck, pretty sure most part of this piece would work, except for the quietest ones.

And that would perfectly match my synthwave-themed-with-eye-burning-colors Octavia :D

Whatever the outcome is, thanks again for all the great work so far and for unknowingly convincing me to play her :)

Is it too late to ask for a song this week? If not, I'd like to request Junior Senior's "Move Your Feet". I'd prefer to have the instrumental (NOT the melody) as the Melody, so it's more practical for gameplay.

Video, with approximate timestamp, for reference. 

Spoiler

If it's too late for this week, would it be possible to keep this in mind for next week, or will I need to repost it? Thank you!

Edited by GreenGhost21
Spoilerifying the video, take 2.

On 2020-09-12 at 7:37 AM, Uryel_Stormrider said:

Hey, new Octavia fan here. Been playing for over a year and a half, and ONLY discovered the glory of using music against enemies. I've been slacking on building her because i thought (rightfully so !) that I would never be able to create music for her.

Then I stumbled upon this thread, built her, and have been having a blast ever since. So, thanks Buff00n for that, on top of all the great work you've done :)

Now of course I have a request. I've been trying to figure that one out, but I'm out of my depth. And honestly, i'll purchase some of the instruments if I have to, but with zero formal education in music I'd have to get them all just to try them out, and that's a bit too much right now.

Zombie Hyperdrive, "Red Eyes". Seems to me several parts could be done, but if you manage to do one of the "guitar" parts with some beat behind, it would not only sound awesome but also work great for the buff and damage part in gameplay. Or maybe the outro. Heck, pretty sure most part of this piece would work, except for the quietest ones.

And that would perfectly match my synthwave-themed-with-eye-burning-colors Octavia :D

Whatever the outcome is, thanks again for all the great work so far and for unknowingly convincing me to play her :)

I did something, but it's not that close.

Red Eye (Zombie Hyperdrive): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GreenGhost21 said:

Is it too late to ask for a song this week? If not, I'd like to request Junior Senior's "Move Your Feet". I'd prefer to have the instrumental (NOT the melody) as the Melody, so it's more practical for gameplay.

Video, with approximate timestamp, for reference. 

If it's too late for this week, would it be possible to keep this in mind for next week, or will I need to repost it? Thank you!

The good news is you're in time.  The bad news is I can't do the backing melody or the lyrics.