Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2021-05-16 at 3:15 PM, ChancePotatoes said:

Hey, could you make this work? Particularly the part that starts at the 10 second to the 30 second mark of the song. 

Sunny Sunday.mp3 by Chilling Smite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZK0HC8KRTY&ab_channel=ChillingSmite

That's "Tea for Two", and I can't make it work.  It's also almost 100 years old.

On 2021-05-16 at 5:32 PM, Theonia said:

Hi

I dont know if you still take requests, but I would LOVE if you could put The Chemical Workers Song by Great Big Sea onto the Mandachord. 

Sorry, can't make that work, but now I know where they got parts of the melody for Sleeping in the Cold Below from.

On 2021-05-17 at 1:07 AM, Grinalbi said:

Would you be able to do either of these?

The Cyber Grind (ULTRAKILL OST); I figure somewhere around 1:41 or so would translate best into mandachord

Or Versus (also from the ULTRAKILL OST); I'm not musically inclined at all so dunno what section would be easiest.

I'm not totally sure which one would fit better so go for either one. They're just some of my favorite tracks from that game lmao

If they're not possible to do at all then no worries; thank you for all the work you've put into this!

Sorry, can't make either of those work

On 2021-05-17 at 9:48 AM, (XBOX)Tr8ter83 said:

Meat-hook from Doom Eternal

https://youtu.be/ngAi4JzL2rU

if you can find the part try to do the part where the people in the background start screaming ¨Rip and tear¨ that should be in like the 3rd quarter of the song or the very beginning of the song

Sorry, that's not going to work. 

I gotta add "anything from Doom Eternal" to my "frequently requested songs I can't do" list.  Nothing in that OST is going to work.

On 2021-05-19 at 9:09 AM, Shining_Darkness said:

Sorry, man, I don't really have time to listen to 53 songs. 

Since I just did one for you, can you please wait two weeks before requesting more?

17 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Sorry, can't make either of those work

Dang, that's a shame. Thank you for trying, and also for all the other stuff you've already done though; I'll prob grab something else that you've done instead!

On 2021-05-21 at 12:26 AM, (PSN)Pig-Unit2 said:

Hi , been a big fan of your work ( pls dont stop making them ) and its really good, so far i havent requested any song but i want to request one song from a Korean drama that i love recently and its called Vincenzo , and there's a song which is this 👇 and thank you in advance. Start from 0:21, thats kinda the most important part. Thank you

Yeah that's not going to work.