Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4678 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

with the remake coming to consoles next month, I think its time I request some music from System Shock. I fully expect that the tempo for theses songs is way to fast for the mandachord, but hey no harm in trying I think.

1. Level 8 Security. This is the slowest of the songs so I'm hoping you can potential get a usable portion of the song out of it, preferably the section that starts at 1:18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W93o3AZRA2o

2. Level 6 Executive. My absolute favorite song from the game, thou I don't think it will translate well to the mandachord bu hey, you know infinity more about music than I do, I just know how to copy what i see in your YT videos to my mandachord. The section beginning at 0:35 if possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkOCAm-v0U

3. Level 2 Research. Always loved the atmosphere this song gave to this level, and the frantic of the battle portion of the song. An fun fact is that the game actually uses dynamic music that changes depending on what is happening in the level, these are actually arranged versions of the songs using the all of the available adaptive music bits available per each level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyGw2a1GDO8

alright, I promise ill recommend some normal songs in the future XD.

10 hours ago, NoxiumAeris said:

Code geass openings

I need specific songs to try

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CSanderson142 said:

Please send Lindsey Stirling's align the stars song for Octavia thank you

That one's already in the list

Stars Align (Lindsey Stirling): Mandachord (Original)

On 2024-03-11 at 3:51 PM, PantyFlasher said:

This I could hear on loop forever:

20190724 - mac demarco - garbage funk

Thanks for all you've done!

Sorry, I can't really pick out anything I can use from the melody, and the bass line isn't going to work.

On 2024-03-11 at 10:39 PM, xiamxunstoppable said:

Would love to hear this in game if you could make it 🙏🏾

From 0:5-0:13. 

Congratulations on a Zelda request I haven't seen before, but unfortunately it's not going to fit

On 2024-03-15 at 5:15 AM, (PSN)TorturedOoten3 said:

Since you couldn't do my last request (which is totally fine I get it.) Could you please do Descending by Sleep Token 

1:47-1:53 (if you have any extra space could you extend it further into the verse) or if that isn't possible maybe 1:34-1:43

Sorry, can't make that work

Posted (edited)
On 2024-03-16 at 2:35 AM, Airialis said:

Could you try to do The Resistance by Skillet, honestly any part is fine, if you prefer the instrumental part to make it easier, I do not mind whatsoever.

I mean, it's in D and has the right range, I gotta be able to do something with that

The Resistance (Skillet): Mandachord (Original)

I should add, with this kind of music the vocals are almost always more Mandachord-friendly than the instrumental parts.

Edited by Buff00n

On 2024-03-16 at 9:42 PM, 4Skim said:

Erykah Badu - Didn't Cha Know

idk if its possible bc it might be too slow.. but just the beat ofc and the ahhhh sound that kicks in at 0:26

I can do the part where she says the name of the song

Didn't Cha Know (Erykah Badu): Mandachord Original)

• Like 1

Hi!

Years ago I requested "Magic" by Kalafina, and I still use it to this day <3

Today I'd humbly request any part of "Klown B!tch" that would be loopable on Mandachord

I'd be happy with anything

Any of the currently available instruments - whichever has the closest sound and tempo would be amazing.

Technimatic - Skyline Boulevard 2:32 ~ 2:42

FOVOS - Feel the Rhythm 0:42 ~ 0:50

Quizzow - Volem 2:16 ~ 2:32

Hello and thank you for the opportunity! 

Ludo - save our city

Ludo - an italian werewolf in st louis

Coheed and cambria - the willing well ii: from fear through eyes of madness

I'm sorry if these have been previous requested, this is my first forum post and I'm not quite sure how it works on mobile! The search is also weird lol. 

Edited by sardonicmermaid

On 2024-03-18 at 8:28 PM, Gemspinner said:

Tuca Donka, I know this is a hard song so it's understandable if you can't make it 

It's actually very simple, but it's still not going to work on a mandachord, or my headphones.

On 2024-03-20 at 3:33 AM, CactusCoyote said:

with the remake coming to consoles next month, I think its time I request some music from System Shock. I fully expect that the tempo for theses songs is way to fast for the mandachord, but hey no harm in trying I think.

1. Level 8 Security. This is the slowest of the songs so I'm hoping you can potential get a usable portion of the song out of it, preferably the section that starts at 1:18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W93o3AZRA2o

2. Level 6 Executive. My absolute favorite song from the game, thou I don't think it will translate well to the mandachord bu hey, you know infinity more about music than I do, I just know how to copy what i see in your YT videos to my mandachord. The section beginning at 0:35 if possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkOCAm-v0U

3. Level 2 Research. Always loved the atmosphere this song gave to this level, and the frantic of the battle portion of the song. An fun fact is that the game actually uses dynamic music that changes depending on what is happening in the level, these are actually arranged versions of the songs using the all of the available adaptive music bits available per each level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyGw2a1GDO8

alright, I promise ill recommend some normal songs in the future XD.

Sorry, can't do any of those