Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4678 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2024-03-19 at 3:40 PM, Spooky_Soap said:

Dude, you absolutely rock! Was wondering if you could work your magic on the main portion of this song (starting around 1:05)? The second one is an edit of the first song, figured one might work better than the other. Thank you!

I can do the first half of that, but not the second half:

Young Girl A/少女A (siinamota/椎名もた): Mandachord (Original)

On 2024-03-23 at 5:42 AM, Hexwater said:

Hi!

Years ago I requested "Magic" by Kalafina, and I still use it to this day <3

Today I'd humbly request any part of "Klown B!tch" that would be loopable on Mandachord

I'd be happy with anything

I should probably add a disclaimer for Helluva Boss right next to my one for Hazbin Hotel: I've already done every song I can from the VivziePop crew's whole catalog, and this isn't one of them.

On 2024-03-23 at 8:23 AM, Sephire_ said:

Treasure - HELLO  the part after 0:56 Thank you very much 😁 Looking forward to listen! 

Sorry, can't make that work

On 2024-03-24 at 7:59 PM, illuzian said:

Any of the currently available instruments - whichever has the closest sound and tempo would be amazing.

Technimatic - Skyline Boulevard 2:32 ~ 2:42

FOVOS - Feel the Rhythm 0:42 ~ 0:50

Quizzow - Volem 2:16 ~ 2:32

Sorry, can't make any of those work

On 2024-03-23 at 4:27 PM, BallasTheKomiGM said:

Your mandachord tracks are something wonderful! Hope you could do some of these👀

(Probably something like 0:20-0:54)

(0:52-1:12 maybe??)

or this

(as for this track any piece of it would do!!)

That'll work, but it's gonna be sparse

Used to the Darkness (Des Rocs): Mandachord (Original)

hi i would like to request this three song if possible think you

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End EP 25 OST -『Frieren vs Frieren』[Epic Version]

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End OST - Stark theme『Way of Warriors』[Epic Version]

『Cosmic Radio 2024』Runnin' To You // Natah_DN

Hello, could you please make these two Noita tracks?

1) Looting the Rainforest (part from 1:27 to 1:35 if possible) https://youtu.be/My2_MEiHhdM?t=86

2) Happy Nature Boy (any part at your discretion will work) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKP5URAhlyo

Thank you very much in advance ☺️ I requested Mosh - Empress a long time ago and I still use it. You're doing great work!

On 3/22/2024 at 10:08 PM, Buff00n said:

Congratulations on a Zelda request I haven't seen before, but unfortunately it's not going to fit

Hah! I feel like sheiks theme doesn’t get enough attention lol. Sucks that it doesn’t fit though 😭 was it too long, or not long enough??

24 minutes ago, xiamxunstoppable said:

Hah! I feel like sheiks theme doesn’t get enough attention lol. Sucks that it doesn’t fit though 😭 was it too long, or not long enough??

It's almost never about length.  It's about the five tones I have to work with on the Mandachord.

1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

It's almost never about length.  It's about the five tones I have to work with on the Mandachord.

Ohh okay. I’m not completely sure how it works as I’ve never made one myself, just asking incase I can think of another that could possibly fit. Thanks though.

Just got my Octavia Prime and wanted some cool jammies. 
I feel like the following songs have a rather short but memorable tone that could possibly fit into the Manachord! You're the expert, so I leave it to you. Thanks in advance and no worries if they are incompatible! 

hiya! If possible I'd love to request something out of the choruses of either of these songs if either can work with the mandachord tones! :

The first choice would be somewhere from 0:48 to 1:18 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WVJWiJduM&ab_channel=StrayKids

the other option would be anywhere between 0:48 to 1:36 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXFLzODIdUI&ab_channel=HYBELABELS

Thank you for continuing to create songs for everyone!

2 minutes ago, AegaeusPrime said:

I would love if you could add Pure Imagination to the mandachord! I hope I'm doing this right, I'd love the main melody or anything starting at 0:27. Thank you so much!

I'll tell you right now that's not gonna work.