Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4683 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hi!

I was listening through the melodies and hear the Plogg melody and it sounds like one of the instruments in this song:

Wonder if this could work? would obviously need to be slowed down but would still sound cool!

Thank you regardless of whether its possible or not, you're the best, boss.

I got a song request, I was surprised it wasn't on the list, at least if it is I skimmed over it. "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch" I'm looking for the recognizable part of the song, the start and anywhere he sings your a mean one, mister Grinch. Please and thank you, been struggling to get it myself.

3 minutes ago, TOTALYBEASTMODE said:

I got a song request, I was surprised it wasn't on the list, at least if it is I skimmed over it. "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch" I'm looking for the recognizable part of the song, the start and anywhere he sings your a mean one, mister Grinch. Please and thank you, been struggling to get it myself.

I can tell you right now that's not gonna work

On 2024-02-10 at 8:42 PM, Xeno-Pneuma said:

Hello! Don't worry about filling this request any time soon, as you're probably flooded with requests. But if you're able would you be able to some songs from Blaster Master and it's remake series Blaster Master Zero?
If you're able, here are songs I request.
Area 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUnwRFMo6D0 (Most well known song of franchise. Only do others below it if it's not to much of a hassle Best part to do is probably from round 0:08 to round 0:22)

Rally Together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwiN7dckKqo

Sophia J1 Vs Metal Attacker: https://youtu.be/zeWUvImZgOY?si=szfrZO4rWEBMNJpX

Thank you for your time!

Sorry, can't make either of those work.  That whole era of game OSTs very rarely works on a Mandachord.

On 2024-02-15 at 3:09 PM, Red_autumn said:

Game: Advance wars days of ruin
song : Supreme Logician
specifics: if I'm counting right the mandachord tune lasts about 8 seconds before looping. If possible the most desirable part to loop would be the chords played at around the 21 second mark. they stick out so you cant really miss them. Thanks in advance if your still doing these.
Link: 

I'm not sure if you mean the backing chords or the melody, but I can't do either of them.

On 2024-02-16 at 4:28 AM, PMadeinHeaven said:

I know I've submitted before, but I hope this is an easy one.

Been trying to make it myself, but you seem to be magic cause Gee by Girls Generation was a piece of cake for you! Love this OST and would love it if you could work your magic again! 

Looking forward to your response!

Well, Gee Girls was a vocal part while what you have timestamped there is a full guitar part that ranges over several octaves.  It's a very different thing and it's not gonna fit.

On 2024-02-16 at 3:25 PM, ToytBlitzkrieg said:

Hi Buf00n! First off I think you are dope AF,  2nd, even if u can't make this song I totally understand because u must be swamped with requests.. 3rd, please keep doing what you are doing because u are making the world a better place!

First time request but if u could make magazine by $uicideBoy$

I'd really appreciate it!! Much love to you!

-Toyt

Sorry, can't quite make the backing beat fit