Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4698 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2023-05-22 at 11:58 PM, (PSN)Krymsin_Tyde said:

Hello. Could I please request the chorus of Lost in the Echo by Linkin Park, the chorus of Waiting for the sky to change by Starset and Breaking Benjamin, and Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling?

I already have one of those

Roundtable Rival (Lindsey Stirling): Mandachord (Original)

On 2023-05-23 at 2:39 PM, DiscardPile said:

I would love to see Quartz Quadrant from Sonic CD, specifically 1:06 thru 1:15 if it can be fit 🙏

Sorry, can't make that work

On 2023-05-23 at 1:17 AM, UlbertAlainOld said:

Wow all of those are so cool, I wonder If you can do this one, it's one of my favourites

Hazy Skyscraper - DemonDice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRG3GG7fPEk

Sorry, can't find a part I can do

11 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Sorry, can't make that work

Sorry, can't find a part I can do

Would it not be possible to do the intro like 0:00 to 0:24 since it looks like the same notes being played for all the 24 seconds? If not it's ok, thanks for trying bro

16 minutes ago, UlbertAlainOld said:

Would it not be possible to do the intro like 0:00 to 0:24 since it looks like the same notes being played for all the 24 seconds? If not it's ok, thanks for trying bro

Yeah, those are the notes that don't fit.  The closest I could get would still leave the highest two notes five and four tones above where the Mandachord ends.

Hey man just found this awesome catalogue you've set up. Absolutely love it. I've been trying to do the opening lick to the sound of madness by Shinedown but I'm not good enough yet. Any chance when you get an opportunity you'd be willing to help this tenno out? Very first lick. When you hear it I hope you'll see why I think it's a great fit

Thanks a bunch if you do get to it

Could you do War-Weary Reverie from Wynncraft? The song's melody is already structured in 8 second sections, so it would be a perfect fit for Mandachord.

Any part of the song will do, but I think 0:16-0:24 works the best

Muse - Panic Station thanks if you get here! whichever part of the song is easiest to loop on manachord, if any. no instrument specifics either - I've been struggling for the past day trying to get it sounding right hahah

Edited by AGCM