Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4719 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Thanks for trying on those two songs. Since neither worked, is it okay to try again?

I'd love to have "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life" by Indeep as a song for my Mandachord. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfZbj4J71A 

It's kind of the perfect song for Octavia, so I hope it works! I thought either just the "Last night a DJ saved my life" part twice, or "Last night a DJ saved my life - from a broken heart". Whichever sounds better and most recognizable. 

Thanks again, I can't carry a tune in a bucket so I love this thread!

4 hours ago, Keebler777 said:

Thank you for all the ones you have done and are still working on. I know the current version of Zelda song of storms is still in progress but I was hoping you could do this version as well:

No, the current version of the Song of Storms is the best I can do, which is pretty terrible.  Your remix doesn't change anything.

11 hours ago, (PS4)skorpio_ink said:

Thanks for trying on those two songs. Since neither worked, is it okay to try again?

I'd love to have "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life" by Indeep as a song for my Mandachord. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfZbj4J71A 

It's kind of the perfect song for Octavia, so I hope it works! I thought either just the "Last night a DJ saved my life" part twice, or "Last night a DJ saved my life - from a broken heart". Whichever sounds better and most recognizable. 

Thanks again, I can't carry a tune in a bucket so I love this thread!

I can put together some of the verse:

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life (Indeep): Mandachord (Original)