Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4719 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 8/10/2017 at 4:02 PM, xxMirthGamingProxx said:

This is my first post ever on any fourms, so I don't know if I'm doing this correct lol. But would you be able to do -Trip -Innocent of D-? I'll leave a link and if possible can you see about doing it for around time 0:46/7 or if you can't the maybe 0:35/6 and if neither of those work then the beginning is completely fine. You said 1 request per post or you'd do the first one that works, so can I make multiple post of some songs that I'd like or shall I put the others that I'd like in one post? It's not any crazy number of songs or anything, just some others that I really like. This is my first choice as it's the op to my favorite anime. Sorry for the rambling. Link: -Trip -Innocent of D-

Sorry, can't make any part of that song work :(

You can dump a handful of requests on me in one post and I'll do the first I find that works.

On 8/11/2017 at 7:41 AM, Moko said:

Can you try do Kaguya's theme? https://youtu.be/4w5s7dwrH7Q?t=25 , if not, can you look at any of those touhou songs and see if you make any of those?
Staking Your Life on a Prank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-wN34ksUHc 

Plain Asia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k6lVKllNYw 

Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind https://youtu.be/B8ehKblhOfg?list=PL0MK0JUpWfD83aKSf2bLLnf-q7A6MVoFV&t=14 

Emotional Skyscraper/Cosmic Mind (Byakuren Hijiri's Theme, Touhou:UFO): Mandachord (Original)

I would like a custom mandachord track for my octavia , but theres so many songs i like xD, but atm i would like the opening theme from the Neon Genesis evangelion as perfect as it can be if that is possible :3, should be hard to find a video with the music on youtube ^^, also i hope this doesnt cost me ._.

Add me in game if u wish to talk more ^^

Absolutely LOVING your work with these Mandacords, they truly help me a lot, considering I'm trash at making songs on it. XD Could you please try to make some part of We Are W.I.T.C.H work in the mandacord? Preferably the chorus, but any part will do, honestly. :P I've been wanting that song forever, but there's no way in hell I'm talented enough to make it.. XD Link to the song - We Are W.I.T.C.H

7 hours ago, SilkTerror said:

I would like a custom mandachord track for my octavia , but theres so many songs i like xD, but atm i would like the opening theme from the Neon Genesis evangelion as perfect as it can be if that is possible :3, should be hard to find a video with the music on youtube ^^, also i hope this doesnt cost me ._.

Add me in game if u wish to talk more ^^

It's already up there:

A Cruel Angel's Thesis (Neon Genesis Evangelion): Mandachord (Original)

Hey Buff00n can you please do the intro to Druggys wit hoes again by schoolboys q? Thank you very much in advance!

Link to song: Druggys wit hoes again - Schoolboy q.

Edit: I'm sorry for embedding the video. I fixed it and I hope you can give it another chance. Again sorry for the hassle.

Edited by (XB1)DAt MeAN BeAN
I didn't follow the rules Buff00n laid out.

Can you do any of these?

(my first pick if possible)High School DXD Op 2: OP 2

Mirai Nikki Op 1(around 0:20 if possible): OP 1

Soul Eater Op 1( when the beat really picks up around 0:16 if possible): OP 1

H.O.T.D. Op: OP

These are some of the anime songs I can think of off the bat.

Thank you ahead of time and thank you for giving my first song a try.

On 8/11/2017 at 9:04 AM, LittleSisi said:

Hello,
all your mandachord music is really great, guys! 
Is it possible to make something for this song, please? imo the best part is from 1:06.
Thank you very much.
Have a nice day all :) 

I combined the beat from 1:06 with the melody just before that.

Something Just Like This (The Chainsmokers & Coldplay): Mandachord (Original)

Got tired of my orbiter and spent the day in a quiet part of the Pluto Relay making tunes.

The Asterisk War opening 1: Mandachord (Original)

スサノオ MUST DIE (BlazBlue: Central Fiction): Mandachord (Original)

Chemistry (Period, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood opening 4): Mandachord (Original)

Life Will Change (Persona 5): Mandachord (Original)

We Are Kings (The Painted Pianos): Mandachord (Original)

Rockin' Hardcore (Initial D 5th Stage): Mandachord (Original)

Dope/쩔어 (BTS/방탄소년단): Mandachord (Original)

Agent Tex (Red vs. Blue): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n