Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hey man, would you kindly do any of these three songs? Any will do, whichever's easier for you. Thanks in advance!

Undertale - His Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOK8tdEsFY

Undertale - Spider Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3XjVVNagU

Undertale - Bonetrousle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzBv3FYpr0

Hey Buff00n, 

I'm new to the game, and I think it's pretty cool what you're doing here. I have a different sort of question. What are your top 5-10 songs that you like to play for long missions (i.e. songs that are functional for buffs but also don't get tiresome to listen to)? Thanks!

4 hours ago, DrWolfes said:

Hey Buff00n, 

I'm new to the game, and I think it's pretty cool what you're doing here. I have a different sort of question. What are your top 5-10 songs that you like to play for long missions (i.e. songs that are functional for buffs but also don't get tiresome to listen to)? Thanks!

Still pretty current:

What's on my mandachord

• Like 1

On 2018-06-22 at 9:50 PM, Buff00n said:

The beginning is not happening.  Tried pretty hard to make a different section work, but it sucked.

That's alright, would it be alright if I picked a different song then? Thanks for your effort by the way. I got plenty of other stuff I know I would enjoy having on the Mandachord.

9 hours ago, (XB1)The Clever Name said:

That's alright, would it be alright if I picked a different song then? Thanks for your effort by the way. I got plenty of other stuff I know I would enjoy having on the Mandachord.

Go ahead.  But like the title says, I'm not back until next week, and it might take me a while to catch up.

13 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Go ahead.  But like the title says, I'm not back until next week, and it might take me a while to catch up.

Thanks, and don't worry about being absent. I'll just be anxious to see what you can do. I'll get a small list of what I'd like. Hopefully one of them work out for the Mandachord.

Samurai Jack OST- Jack in the Club

Samurai Jack Season 5 - Mass Sister Killing (OST) (I would like preferably the part at 0:44, the drum beat in the background is whats my favorite.)

One Punch Man - Genos Theme

Battle / Xeno'jiiva (part 2) Monster Hunter World Soundtrack

Good luck with making these work! And great job on all of the other Mandachord tunes!

Hello, thank you for doing so many good songs!

Could you make one for the intro to "Paramore - Misery Business" 0:00 to 0:11?

I'm kind of surprised I can't find any version of it for Octavia. Appreciate your work, really cool.

(side note: didn't come on the forum for any other reason than to see if there was a player capable of adapting the song for me. Again, thanks a ton.)