Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

7 hours ago, Buff00n said:

If you give me a song, a new one or one I've already done, then maybe I can lead you through my thought process for that particular case.  

But I can't teach you how to music.  If you're not already familiar with music theory concepts like scales, intervals, chords, transposition, modulation, passing notes, meter, etc. then it's unlikely you'll be able to learn much from me in general.

I would be gratefull, i would like to see process of creation.

There's 3 song, pick the one that would be easiest :)

Scooter - I like it loud

K-391 Deep blue
Franz Ferdinand - The fallen

Let me know if these songs are too complicated :). Thanks

9 minutes ago, (PS4)iDiabolicax said:

I have a song that I made, here's the video, it's based off the song Megalo Strike Back. I hope you can add it to this collection

Edit: (tmw you realize this is a collection for Mandachord songs but a collection of his own creation, mb I'll just make my own thread showing my song lol"

There is a mega thread you can use.  I was posting there before realizing I had basically hijacked it for myself.

4 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Is the beep beeping and epileptic songs possible? And good job with the jungle boogie.

Patience, man.  I was just getting to them.

2 hours ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Beep Beep. Here's 2 for ya. And...uh...be careful of epilepsy. 

Epilepsy song: not happening.

Beep Beep: happening.

Beep Beep I'm a Sheep (LilDeuceDeuce): Mandachord (Original)

1 hour ago, NisuTHUG said:

I would be gratefull, i would like to see process of creation.

There's 3 song, pick the one that would be easiest :)

Scooter - I like it loud
K-391 Deep blue
Franz Ferdinand - The fallen

Let me know if these songs are too complicated :). Thanks

Wow, either you already did your homework or you hit the jackpot.  All three of those have a melody section I can do pretty close to perfectly.

I Like It Loud (1:47): This one is perfect.  It fits Mandachord's notes with no changes except a simple transposition.

Deep Blue (2:03): This one's seems doable bit it's a little less clear; there are a lot of incidental notes and sounds that are probably ignorable.

The Fallen (0:12): I can basically do the opening riff.

The reason I know I can do all of these is because I have a keyboard right here next to me.  I browsed through each song until I found something that sounded like it might fit into a pentatonic scale.  Then I figured by ear out how to play each one on my keyboard.  Those are things you pretty much just have to practice.

So which do you want me to do?

11 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Wow, either you already did your homework or you hit the jackpot.  All three of those have a melody section I can do pretty close to perfectly.

I Like It Loud (1:47): This one is perfect.  It fits Mandachord's notes with no changes except a simple transposition.

Deep Blue (2:03): This one's seems doable bit it's a little less clear; there are a lot of incidental notes and sounds that are probably ignorable.

The Fallen (0:12): I can basically do the opening riff.

The reason I know I can do all of these is because I have a keyboard right here next to me.  I browsed through each song until I found something that sounded like it might fit into a pentatonic scale.  Then I figured by ear out how to play each one on my keyboard.  Those are things you pretty much just have to practice.

So which do you want me to do?

Let's go with the first one (I Like It Loud).

24 minutes ago, NisuTHUG said:

Let's go with the first one (I Like It Loud).

Okay.  It will probably be a few days before can something together, and I'll likely put it in a new thread because it will be long.  I'll let you know when it's done.

Edited by Buff00n