Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Oh wow i finally found the guy folks told me abt that does epic octavia songs. Uhmm is this service free or costs plat cos i can pay plat. Anyhoo, can i requests a song for mandrachord the "David vs Gary synthesizer battle" from regular show in cartoon network. But if u cant do that hbt "Unleashed" by beethoven, theres a o2jam version of it too for reference. Regardless if u can do the songs or not, ur an awesome guy and thanks for making survival  and defense missions less boring 😄 kudos bruv.

4 minutes ago, Castlefrost said:

Oh wow i finally found the guy folks told me abt that does epic octavia songs. Uhmm is this service free or costs plat cos i can pay plat. Anyhoo, can i requests a song for mandrachord the "David vs Gary synthesizer battle" from regular show in cartoon network. But if u cant do that hbt "Unleashed" by beethoven, theres a o2jam version of it too for reference. Regardless if u can do the songs or not, ur an awesome guy and thanks for making survival  and defense missions less boring 😄 kudos bruv.

It's already in the list, my dude: 

Gary Vs. David (Regular Show): Mandachord (Original)

On 2019-02-17 at 12:22 PM, LifeupOmega said:

Looked for something that will work and fit in eight seconds, had to call time.

On 2019-02-17 at 7:05 PM, (PS4)Leign said:

I would like to see if you can take on Titan's theme, Under the Weight from FFXIV. You've done amazing work with the others.

https://youtu.be/8JevOJeRzIk

Try to mimic the chanting over drums part if you can. Thanks and good lick!

Is this what you're talking about?

Titan Theme (Final Fantasy XIV): Mandachord (Original)

On 2019-02-12 at 3:48 AM, Buff00n said:

I'm pretty sure someone requested the original way back, and the remix doesn't work any better.

Sorry, that's strike... what strike is it?  Who's counting.

Strike? What do you mean? Was I requesting some inappropriate songs or what? Otherwise I do not understand.

Original of this song was not requested. Only the remix from Blue Man Group, that you have in list, but it is fine. I will with that. Thanks for your work.

Keep it up.

1 hour ago, Ernedar said:

Strike? What do you mean? Was I requesting some inappropriate songs or what? Otherwise I do not understand.

I was just referring to the fact that you seem to always request songs I can't do.

1 hour ago, Ernedar said:

Original of this song was not requested. Only the remix from Blue Man Group, that you have in list, but it is fine. I will with that. Thanks for your work.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  I can only do a standard BMG backing beat and not the actual song.

On 2019-02-19 at 6:22 AM, Castlefrost said:

Duude, i counted the chorus part (the tenin tenin ten ten part) of river flows in you by yiruma and i think? Its possible to make a 8 second loop out of it 😄 anyways ty for making the most awesome synthesizer battle availabke in the mandrachord

Do you have a timestamp for that?  This gets requested a lot..., like, a lot, but I haven't found anything in there that's going to work.