Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4729 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

3 hours ago, Morgawse said:

I did not see a reply to my previous comment, either a "I can't" or here it is 🙂 

Aw, dang, sorry man, I have the Alzheimers.  Sometimes people who are rocking my glyph are punished when they post immediately below a long string of my posts and my eyes just skip right over them. 

I can do both of those sections:

The Look (Roxette, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Hello there

Thanks for the amazing work on the mandachord

Is it possible to do this on mandachord 

(don't know how to share the link with the specific time) so is it possible to do the 1:02 mark when the beat starts? or from the 1:16 mark?

-

If it's not possible can you do this instead?   

this part from the 1:58 mark till 2:15? or this one from 2:30 till 2:40??

i tried to do it on my own but sadly I'm bad at it, used P: Adau, B: Horos and M: Druk but came up with a disaster.

Thanks in advance.

34 minutes ago, TuckFace said:

Would you be able to compose Beethoven's Fur Elise on Mandachord? My all time favorite classical piece. Hearing the piano version on different instruments is always cool.

I can still play the original piano version from memory.  Unfortunately, that means I already know it's not going to work on a Mandachord.

On 2020-05-09 at 2:42 AM, TheIceBlade said:

Hi! I'm a massive fan of your work! If you ever get the chance to do another song, Stardew by Purity Ring sounds feasible (?)
Especially after 00:20. Thanks again for all that you do! 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1JxAUWz1bc

This is the only part that's close to doable

Stardew (Purity Ring): Mandachord (Original)

On 2020-05-09 at 4:09 AM, Chaviola said:

Hi Buff00n! I'm new to Octavia and looking at youtube videos I found your excellent work. If you got time it will be special for me if you can do Lady by Modjo, a chill song I use to hear playing warframe. Thank you for everything.

Lady (Hear Me Tonight) (Modjo): Mandachord (Original)

On 2020-05-09 at 9:07 PM, wolfbandit6 said:

hello im new here, also i only just more or less started looking for octavia songs that people have done.

is it possible to do kim possible theme song?

for example 0:05 to 0:15? somewhere along that time stamp? 

0:35 to 0:50? im just throwing out some time stamps that i think might be possible to do. here is the link by the way. https://youtu.be/GIgLqN_rAXU

Well, if you're leaving it up to me then this is the only long enough section I can do

Kim Possible Theme: Mandachord (Original)

On 2020-05-10 at 4:25 PM, shadow2801 said:

Could you try Smashing the Opponent by Infected Mushroom? I've tried it myself and got it kind of working, but I am certain you can make it much better than I did

Is this the part you were going for?

Smashing The Opponent (Infected Mushrooms): Mandachord (Original)

On 2020-05-12 at 7:38 PM, TheSenate27 said:

Would you be able to do Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock & Roll" or "Katmandu", and Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues"?

Sorry, can't do any of those for basically the same reason on all three.  Major-key Blues just doesn't work so good on a Mandachord.

On 2020-05-11 at 11:16 AM, Lord-451 said:

Absolutely phenomenal work with everything.  

My request is one of the horribly catchy ear worms from MLP, Winter Wrap-up.  Specifically the chorus bit starting at https://youtu.be/L9BAeyZhAdE?t=45 

Thanks, looking forward to another few weeks of YouTube recommending MLP videos!

Winter Wrap Up (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic): Mandachord (Original)

13 hours ago, ASDomega said:

Hello there

Thanks for the amazing work on the mandachord

Is it possible to do this on mandachord 

(don't know how to share the link with the specific time) so is it possible to do the 1:02 mark when the beat starts? or from the 1:16 mark?

If it's not possible can you do this instead?   

this part from the 1:58 mark till 2:15? or this one from 2:30 till 2:40??

i tried to do it on my own but sadly I'm bad at it, used P: Adau, B: Horos and M: Druk but came up with a disaster.

Thanks in advance.

Buddy, I think I can call this with a high degree of certainty:  Nothing from that soundtrack is going to work on a Mandachord.