Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4729 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2021-11-29 at 2:47 PM, GS-Valkyria said:

I want to request (instrumental) Yui Ogura - Clear Morning (Blue Archive Theme Song)

If you prefer the vocal version of it: Yui Ogura - Clear Morning (Blue Archive Theme Song)

The section I love the most is at 0:56

Thanks and I'm looking forward to it 😉

There's nothing in the instrumental I can work with, but I can do this part

Clear Morning (Blue Archive, Yui Ogura): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

On 2021-11-30 at 5:12 PM, Rythhum said:

Is it possible to do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DCcCBOmOo0

the first 8 seconds should probably be good enough to be reconizable, make for a good loop, and it fits with the mandachord time 👍

I... really?  That part that's just a single note repeated over and over again?  I gotta disagree with you on "recognizable", but I can technically do it.

Parasite Queen Battle (Metroid Prime): Mandachord (Original)

5 hours ago, atteSmythe said:

Ideas... I wonder if there's something in the intro to RHCP's Higher Ground that could work

Not really gonna fly, even if I split up Flea between the bass and melody parts it's gonna sound super weird because it's triplets.

Endless missions deserve something derived from I'm Henry the 8th I am, but I can't find a kitschy modern recording of it

Nothing wrong with the Herman's Hermits version, but it's not going to work.

Throwback Thursdays could use the Ultima series' Stones - the original uses of it could fit entirely in the mandachord's four bars, but I think there are too many notes. (I still remember that to play it in on an in-game instrument in Ultima V, the sequence was 678 987 876 765 3...678 789 890...678 987 876 765 3...678 987 657 6)

Sucks without the Bb between the Mandachord's 4th and 5th notes.

• Like 1

My good man, Buff00n;

I first became exposed to your content on youtube. The "We all lift together" mandachord and shawzin video. From there I discovered your mandachord website. That's good stuff!

Getting to the point, my request is Palm Angels by Eric IV ft. Darkoo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72crNuKJ1Pg I have already done some work on it myself, but id like to submit to your superior skills. If theres a way i can trasmit what i've done to you that would be great, if you think it would help.  Keep up the good work.

-Asura227, the black hearted

4 hours ago, legodinoprime said:

I meant a real one not an April Fool's please I know so I take it seriously so no jokes

Again, the Jurassic Park theme is not going to work.  I have yet to find any John Williams score that works on a Mandachord.