跳转到内容
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4729 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

问题

已推荐帖子

11 hours ago, kikithegreen said:

Mantis Lords Theme from Hollow Knight please. Probably my favorite soundtrack ever.

Sorry, that's not gonna work.  I'm pretty sure the three Hollow Knight tracks I've managed to Mandachord were cosmic flukes, almost nothing from that soundtrack is gonna work.

意见的链接
分享到其他站点

On 2022-03-30 at 11:31 AM, MeganeSenpai said:

I have been trying my best to get this to work, but I know next to nothing about music so mine always sounds off...but the base line seems pretty easy to me? Its a long song but the upbeat part from 1:13 to 2:30 is the part that I think would actually make a good mandachord song.

I can kind of do something with the chorus

Medal Suzdal Panic (Revue Starlight, Starlight Kukugumi): Mandachord (Original)

意见的链接
分享到其他站点

Okay, I'm out for the next few weeks.  I can't give an exact day when I'll be back; I'm moving across the country and I'm gonna need to find some new furniture and work out a new schedule.  I'd appreciate it if you can hold your requests until I'm back, because I can't really do backlogs anymore.  

When I do come back, chances are I'll have to move my rounds to another day.  Probably Wednesdays.

In the meantime, I'm still gonna line up some plat contests for my channel, and this Sunday I'm giving away a Garuda Prime Access.

Keep jammin', kiddos.

Moar:

Se Mig (Veronica Maggio): Mandachord (Original)

Rage of Dust (Spyair): Mandachord (Original)

She Wolf (Shakira, Quintuple Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2, Original 3, Original 4, Original 5)

意见的链接
分享到其他站点

创建帐户或登录来提出意见

你需要成为会员才能提出意见

创建帐户

注册成为会员。只要几个简单步骤!

注册帐户

登录

已有帐户? 请登录。

现在登录

• 创建新的...