Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2022-07-11 at 5:11 PM, (PSN)Digital1701 said:

Do you think you could do songs from Terraria Calamity Mod? Like Roar of The Jungle Dragon, Universal Collapse, Stained Brutal Calamity (or at least one or two parts of it), Corrosion? There are a bunch of really good songs in that mod but I don’t want to load up the comment so I just put the ones I listen to often

Sorry, went through all those and couldn't find anything I can do.  That soundtrack is very not Mandachord friendly.

Hello! I would just like to commend you for your amazing work. It's truly incredible.

On another note I've really been enjoying to All Of The Time - Jungle.

I quite enjoy the beginning, but don't know if another section would be easier or sound better. I'm looking to have a decent tune that is viable to run. Thanks for your consideration, understanding, and time. You should market your talents more even if they seem simple to you.

On 2022-07-15 at 2:43 PM, Ejz9 said:

Hello! I would just like to commend you for your amazing work. It's truly incredible.

On another note I've really been enjoying to All Of The Time - Jungle.

I quite enjoy the beginning, but don't know if another section would be easier or sound better. I'm looking to have a decent tune that is viable to run. Thanks for your consideration, understanding, and time. You should market your talents more even if they seem simple to you.

I can do that

All Of The Time (Jungle): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Namekiangod77 said:

I know this is a mandachord request post, but can you do die for you by grabbitz on a shawzin(you did it on the mandachord as well)

Here's the link: 

Sorry, I don't really do Shawzin requests

Jeez, been a while since I cranked out 12 in one night.  Did something for every request except one.

Moar:

Everything Goes On (Porter Robinson, League Of Legends Star Guardians): Mandachord (Original)

Ratcatcher (GWAR): Mandachord (Original)

How I Been (Nba YoungBoy): Mandachord (Original)

Island In The Sun (Weezer): Mandachord (Original)

Late To Da Party (Lil Nas X, Nba YoungBoy): Mandachord (Original)

World's Smallest Violin (AJR, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Request: 

I think the part from 0:20 onwards (which is pretty short) would be doable and would certainly make my day!

I would love it if more people discovered how good Arknights' music is for long Survival missions, fits right in :D