Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4729 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2/9/2018 at 11:30 PM, God_Of_Mafeiness said:

I understand xD Thanks for doing it dude :crylaugh: On the other hand can you try the same song, but with a different part of the song? Specifically the chorus, 1:035 - 1:11 or 1:11 - 1:19?

Arigatou~

If I can do the chorus then that's usually what I do.  In this case, I couldn't do the chorus and had to settle for the verse.  Sorry.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

ooh, Ignite! Nice music choice! That said, Buff00n clearly stated to only post it as a link. Could you please correct that?

It's fine.  I prefer links, but embedded videos don't totally hose my browser like they used to.

On 2/10/2018 at 2:35 AM, SmileyPirate said:

How about Teminite - Firepower or Knife Party - Give It Up? Is there just not the right instruments to do it or are they in the wrong rhythm?

The limiting factor is almost always the notes and note intervals that are available on the Mandachord.  Your first choice has something I can do with the notes I have:

Firepower (Terminite): Mandachord (Original)

On 2/11/2018 at 1:47 AM, (Xbox One)ItsJoshuaS1 said:

For Octavia can you do any of the one like choose one cause some may not be possible

rezero op 1 

liar mask 

blend s intro

the start of angel beats intro

If not possible it’s ok 

or can you do the start of shelter

Huh, that one works surprisingly well.

Liar Mask (Akame Ga Kill opening 2): Mandachord (Original)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

Did you see my requests? Don't want to bother you, but I do not want my stuff to be missed.

Do you mean this?

On 2/9/2018 at 10:28 PM, Buff00n said:

I can do the chorus but I kinda had to fill space for the section where he raps.

Strike-Back (Back-On, Fairy Tail): Mandachord (Original)

5 hours ago, Hakaze-san said:

Hey, good work man! many of them are amazing. 

I know that you already did the Ghost of Void music, but can you try to do the beginning of it, please? I just love it.

Do you mean the *very* beginning?  There's... nothing there I can work with.  If you mean when the voices start at 0:20, then just cut out the bass and that's it.

On 2/11/2018 at 4:15 PM, Michael2134 said:

Buff00n, can you make a "Everlasting Summer" Song? Slightly accelerated version.

You didn't say which song.  I looked at the main theme and I can do it, but at about 135 BPM the choices are "slightly slower" or "almost double speed".  I went with the first option.

Бесконечное лето/Everlasting Summer main theme (Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

• Like 1

Moar

Blood (ANIMA!): Mandachord (Original)

Russian Roulette/러시안 룰렛 (Red Velvet/레드벨벳): Mandachord (Original)

tonite (LCD Soundsystem): Mandachord (Original)

Utsusemi (Akiko Shikata, Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi ending): Mandachord (Original)

Dreamer (Axwell Λ Ingrosso): Mandachord (Original)

She Wolf (Shakira): Mandachord (Original)

I'm looking for something... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVnsFSZSfw

I honestly don't know if they have the right kind of sound for it in the instruments. 0:20-0:28   I know the mandachord is 120 bpm and only seems to have 2 seconds per section, so I did what I could to narrow it down to 8 seconds of what I had in mind. If you find a better spot or whatever, have at it.

Edited by Sakebunny