Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4729 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hyperballad - Björk as much as the chorus that can fit would be cool (starts at about 1:20)

Traveling - Utada Hikaru i’d love the intro to the song, right where her vocals come in the intro (starts about 0:28)

Vroom Vroom - Charli XCX as much as the intro as possible would be cool, like starting right at the beginning where the instruments come in 

Hello, I found your mountains of work while searching for mixing up my Octavia play list, cos running nothing but Darude - Sandstorm got me bored to the ground after a year. And I thank you for your hard work! 

Do you think it'll be possible to do the main segment of this one? There's two tempos in there, if first doesn't, maybe the faster one can? 

Pizza Tower - It's Pizza Time!

And thank you in any case! 

On 2023-02-02 at 7:20 PM, Damien Bertram said:

When I saw Hotline Miami in the list, I had to make a request of my own:

Fixions - Black Racers (Mother Russia Bleeds)

Here is the source:

And the "alarmless" remix, just in case it gets too annoying to listen to

P.S. I bet it's going to the "never heard of" list because of how obscure this gem of a game is.

Sorry, can't make that fit.

On 2023-02-03 at 5:43 PM, (PSN)BSD420 said:

Thanks... had another tiesto recommendation if your able to copy to sombachord from this youtube link of "the business " by Tiesto after 1:00. Or whatever you think. 

Sorry, can't make that work

Hi ! 

Firstly , what an incredible , dedicated work here , it's amazing beyond words !  Being an Octavia fan boy ( My 2nd baby girl is called Octavia , not because of Warframe initialy , but we needed to find in urgency a new name ( becasue the one choosen have been given to a friend baby girl 3 days before her birth ) and my wife do like Octave for a boy so  Octive / Octavine / Octavia for a girl , so the choice was quite evident ahahaha ) 

Take some time to search in your impressive list and specialy in the final fantasy one 

I'm looking for this song

Final Fantasy 7 - Golden Saucer song 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph3tfdXNTe4

The first part , it's a little longuer than 8 seconds lenght , with mandachord being 8 seconds so I hope you can manage to do it !

Thanks in advance , best regards ! 

Edited by (NSW)Darkpignouf

On 2023-02-02 at 8:43 AM, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Hello! Could you try to make Mandachord music from this?

https://youtu.be/ajTSTHiWVw8?t=57 - 0:57-1:11 or any other fragment of this music.

Or from any part of this music: https://youtu.be/dWQajLfdH4M

Went with the vocal version

Танец злобного гения (Король и Шут): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

On 2023-02-03 at 9:34 PM, (PSN)TEAM-PEREZ said:

Hyperballad - Björk as much as the chorus that can fit would be cool (starts at about 1:20)

Traveling - Utada Hikaru i’d love the intro to the song, right where her vocals come in the intro (starts about 0:28)

Vroom Vroom - Charli XCX as much as the intro as possible would be cool, like starting right at the beginning where the instruments come in 

Sorry, can't make any of those work

On 2023-02-05 at 9:57 PM, (XBOX)phantomlink959 said:

Would you kindly do Smash Into Pieces - Freight Train?

Just started playing and got Octavia from Prime.

On 2023-02-05 at 10:00 PM, SolasNoctis said:

^^ Same person as phantomlink959, was signed into the wrong account - got through fighting Vor and realized playing with controller was a no-go so I switched to PC.

Please notify this one instead if you do Freight Train - sorry for the mixup.

Can't quite find a long enough section that works

Edited by Buff00n

11 hours ago, Maine343 said:

Sorry, can't make that work

5 hours ago, CrimsonEagleXVI said:

I wonder what you could do with Vacuity from Gojira, or any of their other pieces if this does not work well on mandachord. https://youtu.be/wM8LDVIiwhA

Sorry, that whole genre rarely works on a Mandachord

1 hour ago, (NSW)Darkpignouf said:

Hi ! 

Firstly , what an incredible , dedicated work here , it's amazing beyond words !  Being an Octavia fan boy ( My 2nd baby girl is called Octavia , not because of Warframe initialy , but we needed to find in urgency a new name ( becasue the one choosen have been given to a friend baby girl 3 days before her birth ) and my wife do like Octave for a boy so  Octive / Octavine / Octavia for a girl , so the choice was quite evident ahahaha ) 

Take some time to search in your impressive list and specialy in the final fantasy one 

I'm looking for this song

Final Fantasy 7 - Golden Saucer song 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph3tfdXNTe4

The first part , it's a little longuer than 8 seconds lenght , with mandachord being 8 seconds so I hope you can manage to do it !

Thanks in advance , best regards ! 

Sorry, that's not gonna fit but I could hear it immediately in my head when you mentioned it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mikufaq said:

Hello, I found your mountains of work while searching for mixing up my Octavia play list, cos running nothing but Darude - Sandstorm got me bored to the ground after a year. And I thank you for your hard work! 

Do you think it'll be possible to do the main segment of this one? There's two tempos in there, if first doesn't, maybe the faster one can? 

Pizza Tower - It's Pizza Time!

And thank you in any case! 

It's Pizza Time! (Pizza Tower): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n

6 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Can't quite find a long enough section that works

I understand, thanks for trying though.

Out of curiosity what kind of criteria do you use? If I know that I can listen to some other Smash Into Pieces songs and try to find one that WILL work.

3 hours ago, SolasNoctis said:

I understand, thanks for trying though.

Out of curiosity what kind of criteria do you use? If I know that I can listen to some other Smash Into Pieces songs and try to find one that WILL work.

It's tough to explain without technical terminology or a series of step-by-step videos.  I will say that, just from their style, that band is likely to have some songs that will work, so just keep sending them to me.